[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to local patrician scene gathering for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1500382097074.jpg (207KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500382097074.jpg
207KB, 500x488px
>go to local patrician scene gathering for the first time
>nervous as fuck
>wear john cage shirt
>penderecki's threnody for the victims of hiroshima audibly playing on my open headphones
>the patrician grand wizard hears this
>"lmao we got a Type III here"
>get laughed out of the venue
How do I join the patrician scene, /mu/?
>>
you can't
anyone that has posted on mu is exiled from the scene
>>
>john cage
>penderecki
>threnody for the victims of hiroshima

also known as pleb's idea of patrician music

son, that is called garbage.

G-A-R-B-A-G-E

garbage
>>
>>74663820
Is it really worth trying? What would you get out of it?
>>
>meet people who are into music at uni
>the most obscure shit they listen to is like anco and p4kcore
>show friend les rallizes denudes
>dude this is stupid
>>
>>74665406
>he thinks LRD is obscure
lmao
>>
>>74663820
a patrician scene is impossible by its very nature
>>
>>74665406
>>dude this is stupid
clearly they're more patrician than you
>>
>>74663820
>listening to penderecki

there's your problem, Penderecki makes Antoine Beuger seems like Hideaki Shimada in comparison.

now on the other hand you made it clear you were listening to it ironically...
>>
>>74663820
if you're a true patrician, people your age won't get it, it'll be people five years or younger who figure it out
>>
hipsters are subhuman garbage
>>
>>74667555
I think I've figured out the trick of being a hipster. Only tell people about things in a very vague sense. Yeah, I found some nice coffee or nice beer or nice music or whatever. Only go in depth on things if you know the other person shares that interest.
>>
>>74663820
You should have played the traditional music of the Tabasaran people and put on a t-shirt with a Creative Sources logo on it instead.
>>
>>74667765
if the label is big enough to afford non-music merchandise, you're kicked out
>>
>>74663820
next time show up wearing a shirt that says "books > music" to neg them
>>
>>74663820
8/10
>>
>>74665406
it is. they're irredeemable garbage in terms of anything but a historical side note
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.