[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know you guys think Burial doesn't play live, but you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0639.jpg (105KB, 660x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
105KB, 660x622px
So I know you guys think Burial doesn't play live, but you'd be wrong.

He does clandestine invite-only sets, one of which I attended last night. You have to be at least a friend of a friend of one of the people at hyperdub or associated biz people, basically. Maybe max 50 people at a time can attend one of these things. You're also only allowed to go if you swear not to reveal that you went - I think I'm technically breaking the rules here but I don't really plan to go to one again (they happen rarely) but 4chan is an anonymous board anyway.

This one was essentially a secret rooftop party overlooking one of he train lines in south London. He seemed quite serious and focused, but he's a damn good DJ. Don't forget that the Burial and Kode9 mix show back in 2006 was his mixing, so there's a good example. Anyways, he played a fuckton of unreleased material last night, loads of ambient interludes and new tunes, all OG shit I think. that unreleased Four Tet collab was played too. Apart from that he played loads of classic tunes as well, Distant Lights went off.

The whole set lasted about 2 hours and was supported by some random hyperdub people who were also there. Think it was Ozhkarp and The Bug, but I wasn't sure.

Anyways, AMA if you want. I know some of you guys like Burial so i figured I might post here and try to provide some insight.
>>
bullshit
>>
>>74660674
was Four Tet there, and if he was, is he Burial?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.