[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your favourite album is on the chart then I'm sorry,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 1152x968px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1152x968px
If your favourite album is on the chart then I'm sorry, but you are a pleb
>>
>>74660549
Ok
>>
>>74660549
change it to "if even one of your top five albums are on this chart"
>>
>>74660549

Why the doors
>>
>>74660578
(it's RYM's top albums)
>>
Hey, my favourite album actually isn't on the chart.
>>
Here are some more to throw in
- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Anything Death Grips
- Merriweather Post Pavillion
- Madvillian
- American Football
- Anything Swans
>>
it's crazy how this website has changed over the years.

the crowd has shifted from people wanting to discuss music, to people who heard of 4chan and thought it was a place to come and flame everyone else. the amount of actual music discussion occurs in the generals and everything else is just people trying to incite some bullshit

I probably 2/10 threads per hour are actual discussion and the rest are just bait
>>
>>74660668
Yeah this thread is trash
>>
>>74660668
t. guy whos favourite album is itaots
>>
>>74660668
it's been like this for at least 10 years
>>
Those are great albums though, it's perfectly reasonable that one of them is someone's favorite. Albums on essential charts are fine to listen to. They're good starting points in conversations with someone who likes music. Just best to deviate from what's strictly on it as well so you can give people recommendations for music they may not have heard of.
>>
cocksucka
you are a pleb if you enjoy mumble trash and garbage edm on soundcloud. If you think soundcloud is the best music platform, then you are a fucking pleb.
Kids now a days rarely listen to old albums from start to end. They only listen to singles and albums from pleb artists.
>>
>>74660549
Your taste in music is better than mine, congratulations!
>>
you dont matter
>>
My favourite is Hempispheres by Rush and at least 3 of those albums are in my top 10
>>
You hate me then... Illmatic is my favorite ever.
>>
I saw a bunch of beatles albums and figured Rubber Soul isn't on there so I guess I'm still safe
>>
>>74660806
its perfectly reasonable to be a pleb

>>74660809
how did you stumble from youtube comments to here you fucking ape

>>74662629
i dont hate plebs... i pity them
>>
No Devo. This is shit.
>>
>>74660806

the problem isn't that the albums depicted are shit or great, the problem is that they are entry level, you are supposed to develop your own taste instead of lapping up and regurgitating essential charts, it's not that hard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.