[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some cringy /mu/ phases you remember? Pic related takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (36KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
36KB, 500x613px
What are some cringy /mu/ phases you remember? Pic related takes the cake for me. I still find it amusing how hard they crashed and burned.
>>
>>74659158
"Christian" Metalcore phase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxFiu5Yy2Os
>>
KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL
>>
lil peep will be this for sure
>>
>>74659202
OOPs meant mine.
>>
>>74659158
Well, taking on the Lord of all is not a good strategy.
>>
>>74659343

To be fair Tyler, Earl and Frank succeeded. It's the other guys that nobody cares about.
>>
>>74659380
Frank Ocean is debatable, he's pretty popular and has a very nice voice

but yeah fuck taco and jasper and all those other wannabe's that were just leeching off Tyler
>>
>>74659319
dude lil peep has like two good songs the rest are just sad shitshow garbage

also lil pump is a fucking retard addicted to xans who's going to die before he's 30 sorry it's a sore subject and I have to get this out of my system
>>
>>74659158
2012 was a rough time.

Also those "blur are shit" hate threads that would pop up several times a day despite the fact blur wasn't even really active at that time.
>>
>>74659434
blur ARE shit, tho
>>
>>74659380
You could argue Vince Staples also got big off of Odd Future, but he wasn't really a core member technically.
>>
>>74659434
but anon, blur are shite
>>
>>74659402
the guy just comes off as inauthentic. Not saying he doesn't have legit mental problems, but I mean, white dude from suburban Long Island whose dad is a Harvard professor trying to be "hood", changing his hair every two weeks, and getting cringey tattoos all over his face. And every song is the same bland beat and monotonous delivery about him doing pills and having sex while being sad and angsty but also living that "real life". Come on now...
>>
>>74659439
>You could argue Vince Staples also got big off of Odd Future,
How? Because he is friends with Earl?
>>
>>74659434
blur really are shit. woo hoo is the worst thing i've heard in my whole life and i'm glad they never really had a career beyond that.
>>
>>74659202
>implying underoath isnt based as fuck
>>
>>74659455
How is peep trying to be hood
>>
>>74659380
>sleeping on syd and 'the internet'
easily the best thing to come out of odd future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlnd4YnmGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z32HJ7PHnKY
>>
>>74659319
>>74659402
>>74659455
shut the fuck up you retarded faggots
i bet y'all still listen to "REAL" rock music and other pussy shit
>>
>>74659402
whats wrong with drying before 30?
>>
>>74659457

He was featured on a bunch of OF tracks when they started to blow up.
>>
>>74659522
there's nothing inherently wrong with it, happens all the time

but when someone willingly throws their life away for their shitty culture it's a different story. Pump just turned 17 and has already done enough harmful drugs for a life time
fuck Xan culture
>>
>>74659552
its not for the culture, its for the lolz
>>
>>74659552
you sound like a square. fucking faggot
>>
>>74659633
that doesn't mean he doesn't have points
>>
>>74659402
peep is only ironically shilled, /mu/ actually fucked with odd future hard
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.