[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of this album? Best/worst tracks? Better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mmfood.jpg (166KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mmfood.jpg
166KB, 400x400px
What does /mu/ think of this album? Best/worst tracks? Better than Doom's other work?
>>
>>74648187
It's his worst desu.

>Best: One Beer
>Worst: kookies
>>
>>74648187
Dooms most consistent record to date and completely unforgettable all the fucking beats are ear worms
>best-vomitspit or rapp snitch knishes
>worst-kookies
>>
>>74648249
One beers my favorite too
>>
People dont get the purpose to this album because they dont get that the skits and lyrics tell a complete story of DOOM's power and who he is now that hes the strongest (eating wild kinds of food in the swamp and cheating on his girl, etc.) But also the sole fact that DOOM lets you know in the first song

"This about the BEATS not about the streets or who food he boutta eat"

Its a production experiment where everything is put there for the reason of giving story and personality to the Metal Finger villain who we only knew as the guy who sells rhymes like dimes, and gets wet with Madlib
>>
Best:Potholderz
Worst:Cant really choose one.maybe one of the tracks with the really long skits but i still love them
Its his 3rd best album only bested by vaudeville villain and madvillainy
>>
>>74648187
Favorite: Vomitspit
Least favorite: Deep Fried Friendz

Personal DOOM Ranking:
Madvillainy
King Geedorah
MM Food
Vaudeville Villain
Mouse and the Mask
Operation: DOOMSDAY
Born Like This
Key to the Kuffs
>>
>>74651122
>Personal DOOM Ranking:
>Madvillainy
>King Geedorah
>MM Food
Are you me?
>>
>>74648187
His best project
>>
>>74651160
can someone explain why people rank geedorah so highly?I like the album but its nowhere near top 3
>>
>>74650462
Quality post.

My fav song is Guinesses. The chick's flow (forgot her name) is amazing. Rapp snitch knishes is so good as well. Who's Mr Fantastik anyway?
>>
File: R-2404233-1440759293-9663.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-2404233-1440759293-9663.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
This is the only DOOM that I know about, and care to know about!
>>
>>74651184
Good ass production.

>>74651160
I am now.
>>
>>74651290
He was just some random friend friend of dooms
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.