[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IM SO MAD I gave it a fair try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: applemusiclogo.jpg (38KB, 1200x690px) Image search: [Google]
applemusiclogo.jpg
38KB, 1200x690px
FUCK THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IM SO MAD
I gave it a fair try and used it instead of spotify for months
I meticulously went through and added every artist I liked and it has FUCK all music
I just resubbed to spotify and saw that orbital released a new track, why in the FUCK did apple music not notify me of this, I had them as a big bubble since the beginning

Apple just gives you the same shit over and over same gay fucking normie playlists done by their faggot 'curators'

Spotify Release Radar is the most important advancement in music streaming industry, and by not having it Apple failed miserably
I don't want to ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''discover'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' new normieshit music, I want to see when new music was released by artists I marked as good, much like subbing to a channel on youtube and then seeing their new content and instantly playing it back
Only god knows how much new good music I missed by using Apple Cunt Music
>>
>>74646780
Heil Spotify!
>>
>>74646780
>>74646823
ITT: cringe
>>
>>74647718
Go away Macfag, or it's to the ovens with you!
>>
>>74647718
>>74646823
samefag apple shill
kys
>>
>>74647799
No, i was being serious in my Spotify Final Solution.
>>
>>74646780
cant you just listen to that music now
or also use spotify to find new music
>>
I have found more obscure artists on Apple Music than on Spotify. Fuck, Spotify doesn't even have common shit like Joanna Newsom, Comus, Pere Ubu, Pelt, Silver Jews, parts of Liquid Swords is missing, etc. That was just off the top of my head. I would rather pay for a streaming service that has artists when I search them up rather than one that makes "good playlists"
>>
>>74647935
No Peter Gabriel either
>>74647980
Ban this stupid motherfucker, he's shitting up the board
>>
File: CRIT100-700x700.jpg (11KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
CRIT100-700x700.jpg
11KB, 700x700px
>>74647935
OP here
I mostly listen to electronica and when Mefjus releases something new spotify would tell me about it every week in released weekly
For example, if Mefjus releases a new single I'll see it in released weekly. If Mefjus releases a new single and I'm on apple music I will never see it even in 'recently released' albums which also for some reason hold albums for way too long

Spotify will also drop albums into released weekly from artists you've never even visited, thumbed, liked or added to anything as long as the album has a track from an artist that you liked or added to a playlist before, pic related was dropped into the playlist because it technically had a track by Mefjus (as well as Current Value and Emperor who I also follow). This way youll see any new material even if the artist is just collabing with someone. The same albums dropped on apple music at the same time but I would never know about them until I searched the exact title of something I wouldnt even know existed
>>
>>74648093
lol
>>
>>74647996
kys faggot go cry in your stormfront safespace if 4chan is too much for you to handle. wimp
>>
Trouble here, OP, is that you're using one streaming service for all of your media intake. What you should be doing is using applemusic/spotify as a platform for discovery and trying new things, following your individual research beforehand. This could be through music blogs, or whatever, but one service does not do it all. It wont tell you what you like based on one or two things. I understand part of your qualm is that it didn't tell you about some shit you like releasing something new, but why would it if in its mind you haven't tried this other great thing it has told you to try, which you have thus-far ignored.

Subscribing to apple music or spotify is great (i use both), but don't expect them to be tailored for you and you alone - that technology isn't advanced enough yet. It isn't going to spoon feed you everything. You have to do some work yourself.

But this is why people with large collections of music mock those who use ONLY a streaming service.
>>
>>74648034
If you really liked the artist wouldn't you be going to the artist's profile often? Also, do you not use the connect feature? Literally everything an artist does comes up in the connect feature, but I guess it isn't as in your face as Spotify makes a release. Also, I barely use a streaming service as a place to find new music as I get recommendations from so many other places e.g. /mu/, last.fm, Facebook groups, RYM, etc.
>>
>>74648221
I'm not going to pay for both, and apple music isn't very good about curated playlists which are meant to help you discover new music, when anyone on spotify has already created 'best of boards of canada' 50 times over with every variation possible
My problem isnt with discovering new music anyhow, I have mu sharethreads for that

>this is why people with large collections of music mock those who use ONLY a streaming service

I used to rip Released Weekly songs via a python script to hard disk every week, with id3 and everything in 320kbs, really got my money's worth. Checkmate atheists. Thats after I ripped 30 something gigs of all the playlists I made and all the albums I knew I'd need.

>>74648258
>If you really liked the artist wouldn't you be going to the artist's profile often?
When you have too many artists you follow this is too time consuming

>Also, do you not use the connect feature?
I've had every artist on connect but they have to post something there first and most didnt post anything so it was worthless
>>
>not subscribing to the obviously superior Google Play Music All Access
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.