[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i know godspeed's upcoming 'luciferian towers'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: luciferian-towersc2a0artwork[1].jpg (37KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
luciferian-towersc2a0artwork[1].jpg
37KB, 806x806px
so i know godspeed's upcoming 'luciferian towers' album hasn't yet leaked (as far as im aware at least), but ive heard people say maybe some of the tracks on it have been being played live
is this true and if so are there links to the performances and if so can you post them and if you do so thank you
>>
>>74646215
yes
yes
and no
>>
>>74646215
Just go on the internet archive and look up "Godspeed You Black Emperor", find most recent tour.

Should be there.
>>
>>74646215
Also can I just say they write like me when I'm drunk or high as fuck and it's sort of cringey. I liked em better when they weren't so preachy.
>>
>>74646215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meffan5T8WY
>>
>>74646317
When was that? Theyve always been preachy ya dumb cunt
>>
leak it
>>
op here
anyone know what 'new song' is: https://archive.org/details/gybe2015-10-23
>>
>>74646363
Maybe but they used to be mysterious dramatist. Now because the cats out of the bag they embraced this vision of themselves that the fans project.

One second they claim they're music isn't film score stuff, now they wear that like a badge. Seems like the Godspeed project can't figure out or agree upon what they're vision is anymore.

New tracks are more like nice treats than really pushing their songwriting.
>>
>>74646357
sounds exactly like all their other songs
>>
>>74646357
thanks
know why its subtitled buildings (theres no song called buildings on LT)?
>>
Here's a second one I know of besides what >>74646357 posted. I like this one better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJoNhcArN4
>>
>>74646543
i'm pleased about it too!
>>
>>74646541
I really want the members of Set Fire to Flames to release that damn 3rd album, or make a new one. Now that was a project that was really unique.
>>
>>74646549
thanks

this was on the up next section, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCEsL9wX-uQ
is it different from the 2 other links? i havent listened yet
>>
>>74646547
Saw them live, the clip they show in the background is mostly buildings, so i guess fans just named it after that.
>>
>>74646590
ive only listened to their debut, but do you not get frustrated by how frequently they 'build things up' to have nothing come of it?
>>
>>74646631
I approached it that way and it disappointed me. Then I approached it as if it were music for insomnia and it started to become more cool.

The second album is actually spooky. so if you wanna get spooked I recommend it.
>>
op again
i've been wanting to ask this for a while
on BBF3, the vocal-dialogue sample, i've never known how to take/read it
in particular i'd imagine the guy as far-right (i mean who really knows) but then imagine godspeed as far-left (but again i really have no idea)
anyone have any more knowledge about it?
>>
>>74646670
cool, cheers for the advice
>>
>>74646700
Its iron maiden lyrics dood
>>
>>74646700
Guy sounded like he lived out of his car and probably had some mental issues. He copied some line from a song if I recall?

They probably admired how close to the edge the guy was, and how anti authoritarian he was.
>>
>>74646720
np senpai
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.