[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooo I just searched the catalog for a Brand New thread and didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tmpD1l7VX.jpg (103KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tmpD1l7VX.jpg
103KB, 800x450px
Sooo I just searched the catalog for a Brand New thread and didn't find one. What gives /mu/? Anyway what did you guys think of the album. I think its fucking perfect
>>
>>74639091
I cant even imagine the demographic for people who still listen to that band would look like.
>>
>>74639091
theres already a thread up you mongaloid
>>
>>74639183

Yea like i mean, they arent even brand new anymore, whats up with that?
>>
>>74639284
link thread cant find
>>
>>74639298
I had a friend in high school that was into them, this was like in 2007. Other than him probably nobody else I knew listen to them.
>>
File: runnin.jpg (29KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
runnin.jpg
29KB, 650x366px
>>74639183
>>
>>74639536
She actually looks like a qt in this pic
>>
DL link fir any other loser that's interested:
https://mega.nz/fm/IKRyWLxJ
>>
>>74639091
it was so much better than Daisy. I honestly can't rank the others, I even think that Your Favorite Weapon is tied with Deja, Devil and God, and Science Fiction for me
>>
>>74639091
Thought it was really good first few listens, but then it clicked and now I think it might be one of the best of the decade.
>>
>>74639091
It's pretty good, a couple of these songs are some of Brand New's best.

>>74639183
From what I could tell in another thread there were a lot of people who grew up with Brand New in their mid 20s.
>>
Pretty good, have to get a few more listens in in order to decide if I like this or Devil and God the most.
>>
>>74639183
they probably look like assholes haha
>>
that album saved 2010 decade. it's fucking incredible. AOTY 2017 and top 1 in 2010s
>>
I'm just waiting for it to be put up on Spotify.
>>
>>74644352
seems to be up in Murica but it's not up for me and I'm in Sweden
>>
i didn't expect that album of the decade can be indie rock nowadays
>>
>>74644378
>seems to be up in Murica
Nope.
>>
>>74639183
Late-20's manic depressives.
>>
Did anyone notice the Daisy reference in 'In The Water' at the end 'I don't know about you, but I never get tired of it - Number ' and then the robot voice repeats 'Seven Years' .... seven times
>>
>>74644669
yea it's pretty obvious same recording
>>
>>74644669
>'Seven Years' .... seven times
7x7
>>
>>74644712
its a reference to Limousine - 'Seven loves you so much, do me a favor don't reply' and he sings it seven times in that song
>>
Moar like Bland New amirite? Lol Brand New SUX
>>
>>74639183
Early 30s
>>
>>74639183
You mean like Martin Shkreli?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.