[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings /mu/ I come to you today with a topic of utmost urgency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Greetings /mu/

I come to you today with a topic of utmost urgency

It appears as though /ourgirl/ Taylor has removed all of her social media accounts.

What's going on? Is her new album dropping soon? Is Tay Tay ok? I NEED TO KNOW
>>
hope she's dead desu or dying
>>
shes coming
>>
>>74632939
dont even say that anon
>>
File: IMG_1644.jpg (125KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1644.jpg
125KB, 640x748px
>When Swift was 14, her father relocated to Merrill Lynch’s Nashville office as a way to help Taylor break into country music. As a sophomore in high school, she got a convertible Lexus. Around the same time, her dad bought a piece of Big Machine, the label to which Swift signed.

Talentless musician who got where she is because of daddy's money and because she looks good with a team of professionals doing her hair, makeup, and wardrobe. On her own, she'd be just another noname white girl playing 3 chord country songs at the county fair.
>>
>>74633364
At this current moment there are hundreds of thousands of girls in america from families that are as wealthy or more than swifts.

Why arent they all equally famous?
>>
Can she die already?
>>
>>74633364
>>74633628
btfo.
>>
AOTY incoming

HYPE
>>
>>74633628
Probably because they are not all fit and blonde and their fathers aren't willing to relocate across the country to indulge their 16 year old daughters' dreams of being a country singer.
>>
>>74632939
you and me, hope she had a car accident abd is tetraplegic now
>>
File: pathetic.gif (490KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.gif
490KB, 500x263px
>>74633632
>>74635275
>>74635298

Don't hate people just because they are more successful and popular than you. Its very unbecoming...
>>
File: 76565689.jpg (2MB, 2500x1613px) Image search: [Google]
76565689.jpg
2MB, 2500x1613px
>>
File: brap.gif (248KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
brap.gif
248KB, 500x325px
>>
#pray4tay
>>
>>74635536
>lol so jealous XD
I just want her to stop shitting on music, it's okay to like garbage, just don't act like you know what you're talking about, thanks senpai
>>
>>74635589
Taylor is actually a pretty good guitar player (coming from someone who's played for 10 years). Not just accoustic either. I saw her 1989 show in NJ and she was nailing some fairly complex riffs and licks while singing.

Just an all round talent, I suppose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.