[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verdict on this album. Really like what C&S tried to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2072.jpg (30KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2072.jpg
30KB, 268x268px
Verdict on this album. Really like what C&S tried to do with this one
>>
Lel I remember when I was into this abnd 6 years ago, they are still around?
>>
>>74630825
They are, and they've been in the mainstream. Album actually mixes both mainstream and underground nicely
>>
>>74630791
loved every chase and status album up to this point - production is cheap, 90% filler, songs all sound unfinished, almost embarrassing that they actually released this
>>
>>74631009
Certainly a lot better then brand new machine. Some of them are pretty good songs like all fall down, but others are terrible mainstream filler songs you'll hear on BBC one extra
>>
>>74631069
Yeah I really like All Falls Down, NRG, not a fan of Spoken Word or the one with Emilie Sande, the grime tracks are pretty good like the one with Kano, the song with Craig David is horrible, No More Idols is still my favourite C&S album, C&S need to disappear for a bit though they're becoming really over-saturated, especially on the UK festival circuit
>>
>>74631134
I liked no more idols a lot, but their latest albums have been hit and miss. Brand new machine had a couple of good songs, like international, machine gun, lost and not found, and gun metal gray, but they at least made a better attempt at DnB here. It isn't top quality but it'll give the mainstream something to play. Of all the DnB albums released this year, it's okay. A lot better then the teddy killerz horrendous hodgepodge of an "album"
>>
I've only liked Chase & Status when they sound like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_P0PsmLVI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWpNkuVz-yE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dQS4EnLukY

And I haven't liked any of their LPs so far. Someone tell me if I'm going to be wasting my time listening to this.
>>
>>74631533
You will waste your time. Just listen to tribes, since that one is a fucking tune. Rest can be listened to without a brain
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.