[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never made it past the first song, am I missing out? the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Big_Black_-_Songs_About_Fucking.png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Black_-_Songs_About_Fucking.png
33KB, 300x300px
I never made it past the first song, am I missing out? the drums annoy me
>>
Just stop it pleb
>>
nobody really likes that album. its shit
>>
THE BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY IS THE INDEPENDENT TRUCK
>>
If you don't like the first song then just stop and move on to something else you enjoy. The rest of the album sounds the same.

I've tried getting into this album but after several attempts I've accepted that the extremely abrasive and low-fi nature of it is just not for me. Better to seek out more stuff that you actually like than to force yourself to sit through something you actively dislike just because it's critically acclaimed.

Or who knows, maybe I'm just a pleb.
>>
>>74622569
*UNINTELLIGIBLE

>>74622569
>>
>>74622509
er no its not haha.
>>
>>74622569
>>74622687
MAKE A NOISE LIKE AN ANIMAL
>>
Atomizer is better, the songs actually have structure.
>>
>>74622500
It was my introduction to noise rock and made me really want to check out the rest of the genre. If you dislike the drumming in the first song, you won't like it in the rest of the album. They use that same drum machine for the rest of the album. ...and the rest of their albums.
Still, I'd recommend checking out two things if you want to get into them (i'm a fanboy, not going to lie) and those are the album Atomizer (the best noise rock album I've ever heard) and their cover of Wire's "Heartbeat". I saw someone below said Atomizer's songs have structure, and I'd say that's a pretty solid way of describing it compared to Songs About Fucking.
It also has some of their best songs, including Kerosene, Bazooka Joe, and Fists Of Love.
Of course if you don't like those and haven't gotten into any other noise rock because of it, my other big recommendation would be Lightning Bolt, especially if you would prefer intense live drumming over the mechanical drum machine.
>>
>>74623175
Above, not below. Goddammit brain.
>>
>>74622500
The Model is the best song on the album. Fight me.
>>
>>74623204
No, it's He's a Whore
>>
REALLY
FUKKEN
LOUD
>>
>>74622500
You're missing out. Best noise rock album ever.
>>
I THINK I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIEND ONCE
>>
Get some quality speakers and blast Songs About Fucking through em

Probably good music to have violent consensual sex to. If no gf just whack your dick out and go crazy. It's great, trust me
>>
>>74623009
1. The songs on Songs About Fucking DO have structure.
2. Fuck you.
3. You don't need structure to make good music.
4. Fuck you.
>>
>>74622500
fuck you first track is fucking dope as hell
>>
>>74622500
fuck you OP

>>74622663
>>74623009
fuck you too! Songs About Fucking is a masterpiece. Side Happy Otter is brutal amazing. The second side takes a bit a to click but its great too. Tiny The king of the Jews !!!!!!!
>>
>>74623604
I tend to turn music off while I'm having a wank, just feels weird if it's on for some reason. Maybe I'll try it though.
>>
>>74623175
Hey fuck you man. Roland has a heart, just because he has similar patterns dont make him a musheen. kek
>>
>listening to it right now
>second song from album is a cover of kraftwerk
they have nice taste at leasts, but I still prefer the orginial though this is quite nice
>>
finished listening, pretty meh, killer cats was okay
>>
File: rapeman.jpg (29KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
rapeman.jpg
29KB, 301x300px
Was he the original Edgelord?
>>
I WILL HOLD YOU DOWN
I WILL HOLD YOU DOWN
I WILL PIN YOU DOWN
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.