[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>musical duo consisting of cute female w/bobcut on vocals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

>musical duo consisting of cute female w/bobcut on vocals and bearded nu-male playing a synth
>>
That's my favorite too anon
>>
File: smilee.jpg (547KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
smilee.jpg
547KB, 500x333px
>musical duo consisting of very good rapper and very good producer who's a so-so rapper and raps on every track instead of just staying on his production lane
>>
>>74614351
But I like Run the Jewels.
>>
>>74615155
Me too, but it would be way better if El-P didn't rap in it so often.
>>
>>74614351
mobb deep
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 270x187px
Literally listening to swingout sister right now
>>
>>74614351
I want to rub my hand all over his chin
>>
>>74614302
>musical trio consisting of 5'9" numale with slight brown stubble, a narrow face, and unkempt curly medium sized hair wearing a combo of black/blue jeans or black dress pants with a Blue Navy dress shirt or polo of neutral color or blue with the top two buttons opened revealing his mildly hairy chest while wearing black or brown dress shoes, singing in a somewhat uniform somewhat erratic fashion squinting his blue eyes while playing a Fender Telecaster with the mid frequency on the EQ turned up higher than bass and treble frequencies while being played in a clean channel but being connected to numerous chorus, reverb, delay, and fuzz pedals pressed at random by the singer, a bald 5'7" drummer of a somewhat muscular physique playing with his shirt off revealing his hairless chest along with black jeans along with wearing sneakers along with having a visible scar near his chest, squinting every time he hits the snare even though he plays a rudimentary breakbeat most of the time, with the occassional drum roll to build false tension, and a 6'2.5" man with a bulging stomach and hairy chest being covered by a red and black flannel shirt, while wearing black Adidas sweatpants and designer shoes, with puffy brown hair that goes up in somewhat of a column but spills over his glasses, and an over the top beard reminiscent of a lumberjack, hitting keys and pads on his Akai Midi Controller which trigger various synth lines ran through fuzz and convolver effects, some which fill up the bass part, and various samples of industrial sounds such as gears cranking, or something like a trumpet sample from an old jazz standard, with the controller being connected to a 2013 Macbook, while also occassionally making noisy atonal bleeps on his pedal setup or using dissonant samples found by manipulating the pitch and effects making noisy atonal bleeps
>>
>>74615967
hate this trend
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.