[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do chicks hate Rush? The have best bassist to ever pick up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: Rush 2112.jpg (62KB, 775x576px) Image search: [Google]
Rush 2112.jpg
62KB, 775x576px
Why do chicks hate Rush? The have best bassist to ever pick up the instrument, the best drummer to ever pick up a pair of sticks, and an All Time Top 100 guitarist. They write their own music, they write their own lyrics, and they've been touring almost non-stop for 40 years with absolutely ZERO bad press. I mean, what's not to love?
>>
>>74608588
>zero bad press

Girls and critics both hate Rush.
>>
>>74608588
nerds
>>
File: 3719.f.jpg (56KB, 478x453px) Image search: [Google]
3719.f.jpg
56KB, 478x453px
>>74608588
This is why
>>
File: geddy.jpg (48KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
geddy.jpg
48KB, 520x650px
Rush:

Across the River Styx out of the lamplight
His nemesis is waiting at the gate
The Snow Dog – ermine glowing in the dampnight
Coal black eyes, shimmering with hate
By-Tor and the Snow Dog
Square for battle, let the fray begin

Rihanna:

I know I get
Wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild thoughts
Wild, wild, wild
When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts
Wild, wild, wild
When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts
>>
>>74608588
i've only met chicks into rush
>>
my mom loves rush
>>
>>74608765
Different type of songs
>>
File: edc.jpg (349KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
349KB, 1008x756px
>>74608588
Because back in the day only two groups of people listened to Rush, band geeks and stoners.
>>
File: shield 9mm.jpg (183KB, 1034x769px) Image search: [Google]
shield 9mm.jpg
183KB, 1034x769px
>>74608898
I got a Shield, too! PSA had Shield 9's on sale for $199.

Which caliber is yours?
>>
Why do girls hate shredding over blast beats? It is objectively the most advanced form of music out there, are females just not smart enough to understand this?
>>
File: Moving_Pictures.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Moving_Pictures.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
>>74608947
9mm, I picked mine up from a gander for $299 a while back.

Also what is everyones favorite album pic related, Side B is the better side.

>That chase through the city
>The angry move right behind
>>
Rush is quite cringey.
The only Rush fans I've known where huge neckbeards.
>>
File: rush farwell to kings.jpg (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rush farwell to kings.jpg
154KB, 600x600px
Gotta go with A Farewell to Kings.
>>
File: last ned (2).jpg (6KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
last ned (2).jpg
6KB, 186x186px
Rush, like most Prog rock bands have a stigma attached to them. They are often dismissed as being pretentious nonsense.

Also the early 80's was a great time for Prog
Pic related
>>
It's Geddy Lee's voice. It's alllllways been Mr.Lee's voice. Amazing band, but people just can't get over the voice.
Not hatin'. I love rush. Pretty sure it's my civic duty to do so.
>>
>>74608588
>They write their own music, they write their own lyrics, and they've been touring almost non-stop for 40 years

jeez, it's like you really wanted to say they are using real instruments too, dad
>>
Not a girl, but I hate Rush purely on the fact that they're canadian. I refuse to listen to canadian music.
>>
File: christgau_212.jpg (71KB, 212x244px) Image search: [Google]
christgau_212.jpg
71KB, 212x244px
>The most obnoxious band currently making a killing on the zonked teen circuit. Not to be confused with Mahogany Rush, who at least spare us the reactionary gentility. More like Angel. Or Kansas. Or a power-trio Uriah Heep, with vocals revved up an octave. Or two. D
>>
>>74609899
well thats just cringey
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.