[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://open.spotify.com/album/5Rci 9BnnP9nz7oInSOpQiZ Weez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

https://open.spotify.com/album/5Rci9BnnP9nz7oInSOpQiZ

Weezer's new single

/discuss
>>
better than most of pinkerton

unironically
>>
>>74605537
Didn't you do this yesterday?
>>
>>74605537
Not completely terrible. Actually fairly decent.
This doesn't seem like it's going to be another album as good as the last two, but it seems like it might not be the disaster I was worried it might be
>>
>>74605546
Lol no
>>
>>74605549
Do what?
>>
>>74605576
There was a thread with no source stating that weezer was releasing an album called Pacific Daydream instead of the Black Album
>>
Where can I hear it in full
>>
>>74605663
The album is out October, the Spotify link should work though.
>>
>>74605712
damn, guess I'll install spotify
>>
I'm not installing spotify.
Any other way to listen?
>>
>>74605729
Waiting + YouTube. Works every time
>>
Looks like Rivers forgot that he forgot that disco.sucks...
>>
>>74605757
Indeed..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKvx5RlmsaQ&feature=youtu.be

You'll need an American IP to watch it though.
>>
>>74605537
At the end I was ready for the big finish, cymbals crashing, huge walls of guitars and feedback, with Rivers repeating that motif. Shame it didn't happen. Kind of like the chorus.
>>
>>74605537
Disgusting, the vocals are way too over produced and just sound hollow.

+1 for the artwork though
>>
File: samhyde.jpg (4KB, 160x180px)
samhyde.jpg
4KB, 160x180px
>>74605808
>comments
>Cody Cigar
>>
Wtf happened? The White album was fantastic and even the bonus songs were great.
>>
>>74605555
This is how I feel. I really liked the last two albums (except for Thank God For Girls) but I was expecting far worse than this after Feels Like Summer.
>>
>>74605537
It's not too bad but Fantano is going to rip it to shreds.
>>
>>74605537

I thought it was called The Black Album.
>>
Black album is still coming and apparently it's already done.
>>
>>74606746
So they're back to one terrible album a year, cool
>>
Not bad. Fun. Feels like it'll grow on me too. I hated FLS at first but it's grown on me well enough. Sort of in between King Of The World and Back To The Shack. I'll always give Weezer a chance even if they were putting out stuff in league with their mid-late noughties dreck. White was easily the best since green.
>>
It's a fun cute song, nothing too great/too bad
>>
>>74606520
>bonus songs were great
>I love the USA
>Jacked up remix
>>
>>74607370
to be fair the other two were, fake smiles and friend of a friend. but yeah the remix and USA are horrible
>>
>>74607370
I agree with Jacked Up remix and I love the USA but Fake Smiles, Friend of a Friend and Prom Night were all great songs.
>>
>>74605537
pathetic band that should have retired after the blue album
>>
>>74607434
>fake smiles and friend of a friend
Huh, never heard about them before, just listened to them, pretty good.
>>
>>74607663
try prom night too, not as good as the other two but still. oh and the last days of summer is pretty cool too
>>
>>74605537
Between this and Feels Like Summer I have little hope for the new album. It's not downright horrible but no one wants to hear Rivers Cuomo sing more over-produced generic radio pop after releasing two straight albums of mostly decent material.

At least if Pacific Daydream bombs we can meme about it for months though so that might be fun.
>>
>>74608254
Sadly FLS has been getting more radio play than any of the singles off the last two albums.
>>
>>74608316
White was their first for Atlantic, which is really closely related to Fueled by Ramen. I believe it was also their first time working with Crush Management who manage Fall Out Boy and Panic! @ The Disco. Yeah, that's guaranteed radio play.
>>
not as bad as Feels Like Summer, but that's not saying much.
>>
Why did they waste such a great bridge on this
>>
>>74605537
Did they steal the cover from Dream Theater
>>
>>74605537
I like it. It's not as good as the material from the last 2 albums, but i like it.

Same for Feels Like Summer. That song is certainly 1000x better than Can't Stop Partying, that's for sure.

Overall, i have hope for this upcoming album. At least it won't be fucking terrible.
>>
Both this and pinkerton are the best weezer album covers atleast
>>
>>74605546
Absolutely not.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>74609224
Pinkerton is on the worse end of their back catalogue. People need t stop meming it to elevate it's "brilliant misunderstood cult record" status. It isn't DAMN good the way Blue and White are.
>>
>>74609045
No, an artist made that picture and Weezer is using it as their album cover. The artist is involved with them, forgot who they were, but they're on instagram I think.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.