[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >metal fan >annoyed at people on /mu/ saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1501197259919.png (636KB, 940x673px) Image search: [Google]
1501197259919.png
636KB, 940x673px
>be me
>metal fan
>annoyed at people on /mu/ saying all metal fans are plebs and metal sucks
>know that a lot of mainstream metal fans are pretty plebby, plus a good bit of /metal/
>love metal and still post about it
>never understood why you all think we're all plebs
>going on reddit (i know, i deserved this)
>browsing metal general discussions
>some guy talks about the beatles
>mentions sgt. pepper's, says it's boring and unmemorable
>complete pleb opinion but whatever, read the replies
>top reply
>says he's listened to abbey road before
>says he can appreciate experimentation in music but not when it means the music sucks
>this pleb unironically said that abbey road is too experimental
>realize /mu/ was right and that the average metal fan is the ultimate pleb
this is an eye-opening experience for me
>>
this post was truly awful, it is painfully obvious that you do not belong here
>>
>>74605459
metal is paradoxical because the more obscure you get with it, the less autistic the fans are

surface metal fans who screech about "le metal brotherhood" and jerk off Amon Amarth (le vikingz xDDDDD) and Lamb of God are irredeemable cancer
>>
>falling for the meme

>>74606287
This too.
>>
>>74605459
>be me
>metal fan
Stopped reading right there. I was going to stop at ">be me" but my eyes betrayed me.
>>
>>74606287
>and jerk off Amon Amarth (le vikingz xDDDDD) and Lamb of God are irredeemable cancer
Come one lad we all started here
>>
>>74606549
On the contrary I (not that anon) got into metal at the ripe age of 22 and started with Electric Wizard, devolved into other doom like Bell Witch, Katatonia, etc.

Not sure why, one day it clicked for me and I love more obscure shit, never got into thrash or death before because of the cringe ass fanbase but some stuff like Power Trip is pretty good
>>
>>74606549
i started with metallica/megadeth
>>
>>74606549
It was Slayer, Fear Factory and Cradle of Filth for me to be honest.
>>
File: Angry.jpg (172KB, 588x393px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.jpg
172KB, 588x393px
>>74605459
>metal fan
Stopped reading here. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. GET OUT.
>>
>>74606549
started with sabbath
feels good to not be a pleb
>>
Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Motherfucking Pantera!!
>>
>>74605459
>caring about what other "metalheads" think
>caring what anyone on the internet thinks
>>
>>74606549
I think a lot of folks did in their teens and either never abandoned it, becoming utter manchildren and unbearable metal fans in the process, or quite literally "grew out of it"

personally I got into metal at 19 through black metal and some entry-level stoner doom
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.