[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt we post juvenile music pic related: omgg so sad and depressing..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: a2551403751_10.jpg (640KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2551403751_10.jpg
640KB, 1200x1200px
itt we post juvenile music

pic related: omgg so sad and depressing.. SO DARK.. gloomy.. im so depressed i have 19 yo and am depressed (ACTUAlly im not im just a virgin who cant talk to girls) its so cool to be fucked up, ugh.
>>
>>74604669
anything father john misty
>>
>>74604669
This album is garbage
>>
>>74604669
>projecting
>>
>>74604710
the album is trash get over it little man
>>
>>74604669
it is pretty lame in retrospect

to be fair blackest bile is a pretty good folk rock number
what do you think of it specifically op
>>
>>74604669
ok
>>
All hip hop.
>>
>>74604669
>>74604721
Imagine being so lame that you have to status signal that you're more depressed than virgins.
>>
>>74604773
its fucking dull. and he uses that exploding noise out of nowhere at the end to tell the listener that the song is oh so gloomy but in reality it is boring and amateurish

he does that too in some of the hanl songs but it kinda works there
>>
>>74605094
listen to Hinterkaifeck and tell me Winter's House ain't a 10/10, i'll wait on your pseudo-intellectual bitchass in the mean time.
>>
>>74605121
if you use "10/10" to describe an album i already know you're a tasteless juvenile

go cry suicidal thoughts for attention on twitter, faggot
>>
>>74604669
Literally hipster linkin park
>>
OP you are far more embarrassing than the people you are trying to lampoon.
>>
>>74605140
What's juvenile about thinking a piece of music is perfect? How old are you?
>>
>>74604669
Heres some mood muzak for when you feel
the world is against you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOe0d0VhAgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM
>>
>>74605140
I haven't felt suicidal in years but thanks man. Go read some books if you want to rightfully feel elitist about your taste in art but don't act all smug about some Bandcamp Slowcore you dense cunt. Hinterkaifeck is an EP by the way but, truthfully, just shut the fuck up forever. I can already tell you're another insufferable neckbeard using mopey teenagers finding enjoyment in sad music to feel better about their boring, shitty lives. What an insufferable attitude. Thankfully people like you usually don't procreate.
>>
>>74605181
lmao you talk like a faggot, i bet you have colored hair and are a male feminist kys
>>
>>74605216
>ad hominem
weak
>>
I love the little things this album does to make its depressing atmosphere work. The sparse arrangement, the dry production style on the instrumentals, the various effects put on the vocals to make it feel like its some fading background thing. There's also a conscious choice of not using most of the strings per chord, often even using power chords to make the sound of the record not sound as full. This creates a very fragile package all around that honestly does a better job of representing one's fragile condition than say...Jackson C Frank's catchy blues, or Joy Division's overt upbeat sound, or Elliot Smith's bright sound, or Nick Drake's pyrotechnics on the guitar. Probably my favorite record of the sadboy folk style.
>>
>>74605216
your banter is weak as fuck mate
>>
>>74604669
Except Dan was actually going through some shit so try again fuckface
>>
>>74605252
My man. It's a beautiful album, you described it perfectly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.