[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw failed my driver's test today >tfw accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1486683008838.jpg (81KB, 681x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486683008838.jpg
81KB, 681x800px
>tfw failed my driver's test today
>tfw accidentally called the instructor mrs. puff afterwards
music for this feel?
>>
>>74599504
kek
>>
File: Beach_House_-_Depression_Cherry.png (138KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Beach_House_-_Depression_Cherry.png
138KB, 300x300px
>>
>>74599504
>5 AM
>Browsing YLYL threads on /b/
>Laugh so hard I shit myself
>Whoops, special baby needs a new diapy
>"MAAAAAMAAAAAA"
>Hear frantic footsteps running down the hall
>Mama opens the door winded. She can't forget what happened last time.
>"Baby boy made a messy messy"
>Lay down on the bed with feet up in the air
>She's changing my diapy
>Wait. What's that feeling?
>Instead wet wipes she's using fucking TOILET PAPER
>Kick her in the face
>"YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT IS THIS SANDPAPER SHIT? IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR SPECIAL BABY? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?!"
>By this point she's shrunken in fear
>"I-I'm sorry anon b-but I forgot to get the w-wet wipes when I was out getting your t-tendies"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>Go on a full blown rampage
>Roll down the hall spewing rancid diarrhea
>Knock over Grammas ashes
>Knock over the wine rack
>Roll onto Mama and crack her femur
>"TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES AND WIPEY WIPES NOW!"
>Limps to the car
>Rushes out to go to the store
>Go back to browsing the 'Chon
>15 minutes later she's back with the wet wipes and 4 boxes of tendies
>The nearest store is 25 minutes away
>"A-anon I have the wipeys you wanted"
>"TENDIES NOW REEEEE!"
>Makes me 2 whole trays of tendies
>Gives me wipey wipes and makes me a special bubble bath
What's some music for when your mom is being a huge fucking bitch, /mu/?
>>
>>74599564
I remember 4 years ago when these posts were funny
>>
how do you fail a driver's test? don't you have a shit ton of practice beforehand?
>>
>>74599662
Nerves.
>>
File: angry-dad1.jpg (30KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
angry-dad1.jpg
30KB, 350x233px
>>74599728
I'll show you nerves, boy
>>
File: 41660M28S5L.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41660M28S5L.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>74599728
Deeps breaths my boy, I have a friend who graduated college with a degree in engineering and he failed his driver's test just to nerves.

After seeing what kind of total smooth-brained mongoloids managed to get a license-- I know you can do it.

Here's some shoegaze
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ON100o_2E
>>
>>74599728
I know this feel way too much. Anyways, and this is a pretty shit song but I always listen to it after stuff like that because I enjoy it but also to remind myself of how much of a worthless person I am, both in lyrical content but mainly the lack of quality of the music. The song "dear god I hate myself" by xiu xiu
>>
>>74599662
>>74599728
it was nerves and a lack of practice. the dude teaching me only gave like 4 lessons about 30 mins each before the test.
>>
>>74599824
>>74599859
thanks for the recs guys
>>
>>74599504
>I hurt myself today...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.