[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muse. How can one band be so interesting and so boring at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Muse. How can one band be so interesting and so boring at the same time?
>>
>>74593020
Alcoholism and Drugs.

Same thing happened to Metallica. They stopped doing drugs and drinking and they went to shit.
>>
>>74593020
origin of symmetry was fueled by shrooms
the 2nd law couldve been their best album had it also been
>>
>>74593020
Because they were great for a while and then turned to shit. They'll never come back sadly. Resistance and 2nd Law had their moments but Drones is just embarrassing.
>>
>>74593020
Muse is a U2 cover band.
>>
You guys seem like older fans. This is how I've always felt about Muse. I'm impressed by the sounds they're making, I can see how accomplished they are, the fact that I feel this is accessible on some level, the fact that they're showcasing how talented they are without coming off indulgent and yet I've spent 60-70% of every Muse song I've ever listened to bored out of my skull.
>>
Hell the fact that it's just 3 of them
>>
>>74593475
This, I got into them pretty late so I may not be the best judge but I have yet to sit through an entire Muse album before shutting it off out of boredom. But despite this, I don't think it's bad music by any means. It sounds like the type of thing I would enjoy. But something about it just puts me to sleep.
>>
>>74593554
I always instinctively want to say they're too one paced but I don't think that's true either. A song like Mercy is exploding with emotion and Starlight has a punchiness to it that reminds me of Green Day. What is the missing piece?
>>
>>74593777
Have you tried their heavier stuff like dead star, futurism, or stockholm syndrome?
>>
File: Woolie_the_liar.png (297KB, 638x357px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie_the_liar.png
297KB, 638x357px
They got too big and lost sight of what made them great. A tale as old as time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.