[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man some of the albums from this group are pretty good, but why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg (49KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg
49KB, 636x421px
Man some of the albums from this group are pretty good, but why is it most of the songs are always sung by Paul? Why not give more to John or George, especially Ringo, I think he only did Octopuses garden. Seriously whens Paul gonna shut his fucking mouth and let somebody else sing?
>>
Ringo sung on at least one track for basically every album. George averaged around 2-3 for most.

John and Paul were the biggest obvs since they were the ones writing
>>
Huh, John did loads. Absolutely loads.
>>
>>74589331
Ringo was a hack but he's popular here because le contrarians. With A Little Help From My Friends was the only worthwhile track he ever sang on.

Madman was the GOAT. Paul wrote grannyshite
>>
>>74589331
Pro-tip the one singing a song is the one who wrote it
>>
>>74589458
Generally, yeah. Not counting their early covers and a few songs that George sang very early on, as well as the majority of the songs that Ringo sings in, it's a pretty easy rule of thumb - the main singer of a section wrote it. Big examples being We Can Work It Out and A Day In The Life, which switch singer between Paul and John, with both of them singing the section they wrote.
>>
I guess you've only been listening to the later ones like Sgt Pepper and Abbey Road where Paul tends to somewhat dominate the albums. Listen to Hards Days Night or Help and you'll hear a lot of John.

Revolver's the best album tho because John and Paul are both at their peaks
>>
File: sATwfez.jpg (239KB, 972x729px) Image search: [Google]
sATwfez.jpg
239KB, 972x729px
>>74589439
YOU EVER CALL RINGO A HACK AGAIN I'LL HACK INTO YOUR PC, FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND BASH YOUR SHINS IN.
LOOK AT THE ARTWORK HE MADE IN MS PAINT, THE MANS LIKE PICASO, EXCEPT THAT RINGO STARR MAKES PICASO LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>74589331
>Seriously whens Paul gonna shut his fucking mouth and let somebody else sing?

That was George's argument, pretty much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.