[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantano is probably in his room every night browsing this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: moneystore.jpg (36KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
moneystore.jpg
36KB, 450x450px
Fantano is probably in his room every night browsing this board and laughing his ass off because he actually convinced people here to like this shit
>>
This album is ASS.
>>
>>74578195
I did that with Deepchord.
>>
>>74578442
Fucking faggot you are. It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.
>>
he's laughing at how he got drones to think it's a 10/10
>>
>>74578540
What the fuck is this, are you foreign? You think you can just slightly rephrase the OP and have me not respond angrily.
>>
it's good. this thread and every post before mine is b8
>>
>>74578612
no faggot, are you southern and lack reading comprehension?
the album isn't shit, but it's not a 10/10,
>>
>>74578633
the album is most definitely a piece of fuckin shit dude, i can guarantee you in 5 years this album will be considered an edgy flea on the baboon's ass.
>>
>>74578633
>the album isn't shit
>this was somehow implied by your previous post
lmao
>>
I went to the record store today and they were playing Get Got. So DG is now mainstream asf.
>>
>>74578705
If this was the 80s you might be right. Most people don't go to record stores for music in this digital age grandpa. If DG was some iTunes top 50, yeah its mainstream.
>>
>>74578705
good one you media cuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.