[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pair of headphones/earbuds are of good quality & are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What pair of headphones/earbuds are of good quality & are good for noise-cancellation, my budget being <150 U.S. dollars?
Also, audio equipment general thread
>>
>my budget being <150 U.S. dollars

sorry but this isnt the hobby for you. in fact, i suggest you get a job and start pursuing hobbies when you're actually financially stable.
>>
k550
hd380
dt770
>>
>>74570494
I'm a college kid. Is your suggestion here actually that I'm to stop trying to listen to music with any serious conviction and just fuck off until I'm employed and can afford the real stuff?
Glad you think music should be reserved for the bourgeois I guess.
>>
>>74570522
thank
>>
File: 41Jjm4ZGsVL._SY400_.jpg (26KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
41Jjm4ZGsVL._SY400_.jpg
26KB, 500x356px
>>74570857
Don't listen to that retard, the endgame for headphones is only $300 anyway.
>>
>>74570435
get a HyperX cloud and remove the microphone. some of the best bang for buck around, and it doubles as a headset. grab a walnut v2s from aliexpress and you're settled. done for less than $100

and while you're at it, buy a pair of qian39's from ali

>>74570917
that fucking headphone can gargle my balls, those pads flatten in less than a year and those contact springs that connect the cable are flimsy as hell. also hard to drive and the sound is too neutral for my taste (aka boring). also ugly. also, in what universe does that thing cancel noise?
>>
in all seriousness, save up and get some etymotic er4-p's - reference quality godliness.
>>
>>74570435
Sennheiser HD202's have always been my low budget go-to.
>>
File: 20170815_232849.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_232849.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I have been using these for more than 3 years, how much of a pleb am I and what headphones would you suggest that cost less than $80 and don't look too ugly? Any answer is appreciated.
>>
>>74572157
>less than $80
wew lad. do you not give a fuck at all about audio quality or are you just poor
>>
>>74572157
since you're a poor fag, get an hd-681 evo while you save up for a better pair of headphones, it looks and sounds better than that green monstrosity
>>
>>74572458
broke
>>
Audio Technica m50s are the way to go for <$150
>>
>>74572529
Thanks these look pretty good for my current situation, I might buy them
>>
>>74572544
I always wonder what people mean by "broke". are you making enough to pay rent/bills on time, eat somewhat healthily, deal with a minor emergency? My definition of broke would be when at least one of these is a no, in which case I'd probably hang on to my shitty headphones for the time being
>>
>>74572458
you could also try to find a second hand sennheiser hd 520/530/540/560/565/580 with some luck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.