[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this made in a septic tank? It was perhaps the most noxious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1502756579704.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502756579704.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Was this made in a septic tank? It was perhaps the most noxious sonic i have ever exposed to my ears. For the duration of the record my life was devoid of purpose. Death gripped at me quite literally.
>>
>>74565850
Your last thread got bumped off for a reason man
>>
>>74565861
Fucking faggot you are. It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.
>>
>>74565871
Nigger what
You just made this thread about 20 minutes ago and it died with like 10 replies
>>
>>74565886
he made one last night too.
>>
>>74565886
20 mins ago? My dude I just WOKE up from sleep
>>
Look if you don't like DG just say so, no need to write like you're in the 19th century
>>
>>74567106
>19th century
jam anon, hes speaking pretty standard english, btw do people round here really copy pasta shit someone said and save it for later?
>>
>>74567374
If it's really funny then yeah some people will save it to use months later as bait
>>
>>74565850
would you not characterize such a visceral reaction as an indication that the album was good?
>>
>>74567393
like as a word doc, lmao thats fuckin gay
>>
>>74567374
Fucking faggot you are. It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.
>>
>>74567525
Get got, I've seen footage, and hacker all have some pretty prominent melodies, whether they're only within the hook or throughout the song. Your memory is shit if you can't remember them.

Btw, if you were going to make fun of them, talk about how Ride sounds like a literal retard in most of the tracks. Don't talk about the well put together instrumentals or the lyrics that build a pretty interesting character.
>>
>>74567650
In exactly one decade, we will talk again. See how erroneous you are during the second encounter. Spurts of notes and chords and you consider anything musical, goodness me.
>>
>>74567494
are you literally new to computers and the world wide web?

it's called a text file
>>
>>74565871
>emotionless experience
Only if you have listened to them religiously since they became a thing. Takes a while for the gas to empty though.
>>
>>74568050
One or both of us will commit suicide by then, if we're being honest. Back to your pretentious words, you cuck.
>>
>>74565871
lol surely this thread has to be bait.
>>
>>74569464
sounds even gayer desu
>>
>>74569906
i dont think hes baiting
>>
>>74569855
Ha, suicide is a luxury I do not have.
>>
File: 1482936230426.jpg (15KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482936230426.jpg
15KB, 480x451px
lmao this is so fucking shit I'm impressed you made it through the entire thing, OP
>>
>>74571219
Twas as if I was crawling through Gettysburg.
>>
>>74565871

>not one melody I can remember
well I guess you need a better memory retard
>>
>>74572457
the brain should only retain what is worthy fuck face
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.