[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"yyyeeah woohooo" >"put on some music,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The-Hangover-Zach-Galifianakis.jpg (106KB, 800x367px) Image search: [Google]
The-Hangover-Zach-Galifianakis.jpg
106KB, 800x367px
>"yyyeeah woohooo"
>"put on some music, man"
>only knows black metal, ambient, and experimental electronic stuffs.

have you ever feel like you wish you could like normal cheerful stuffs that people can trust you to give you the AUX cord ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvDMIa-F7o
this is what i'm listening to btw. fuck, if i'm married someday, what will my wife think about me ? fuck.
>>
just open spotify and the front page will literally spam you with popular songs
>>
I'd put on some Garage, normalfags love some Garage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdE9xtI0M-I
>>
This is what you get for not being born with naturally good looks like me. Also, the track you posted is as horrendus.
>>
>>74564948
>This is what you get for not being born with naturally good looks like me
i want you to elaborate on that
>>
>i'm so quirky: the thread
you still have better taste than 90% of all the pitchfork drones here
>>
File: 1485042155053.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1485042155053.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
>someone brings a acoustic guitar
>qt 7/10 said "woo anon(me) plays the guitar xDDD"
>only knows neutral milk hotel shit
>>
>>74564948
i have a good face. i just have a small penis and i'm really bothered by it
>>
>>74564881
Hey, that's a pretty good song, OP.
>>
>>74564881
>have you ever feel like you wish you could like normal cheerful stuffs that people can trust you to give you the AUX cord ?
i would settle for just being able to converse and interact normally with other people
>>
>>74565257
how do you not know how to play fucking wonderwall at least
>>
File: IMG_1775.gif (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775.gif
35KB, 500x500px
>>74564881
>if i'm married someday, what will my wife think about me
don't date plebs OP, don't settle for less
your partner will like you for what you are, not for your musical tastes

I met a qt on tinder that listens to Sunn 0))) and prog rock. Everything is possible.
>>
>>74565257
neutral milk hotel is a crowd pleaser though, even if they aren't familiar with the songs
i don't see the problem
>>
>>74566384
>Only knows how to play Communist Daughter in different keys
>>
>>74564948
This. Being good looking can let you get away with a lot of shit. I have a friend that's almost Chad-tier attractive and he loves anime, and even talks about it to girls and they'll just listen to him and not care. He fucks 9/10 like it's nothing and even rejected one because he wanted to stay in his house doing a Naruto marathon for like the 7th time. (Yes Naruto is a shit anime but he's a nostalgiafag)
>>
>>74564881
Have something vaguely related, insanely popular/well-known, and objectively good in your arsenal. I like power metal so I just play some Iron Maiden for them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.