[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stringed instruments like guitar make you build rough calluses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: disgusted.png (188KB, 327x328px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.png
188KB, 327x328px
>stringed instruments like guitar make you build rough calluses
>piano stretches your hands and gives you long bony fingers
>most horns make you build a weird hard skin callus on your lip
are there ANY instruments that don't modify your body and turn you into a mutant freak?
>>
pussy
>>
No you lazy fucking pansy
>>
is 'singing' an option? all that really does is make your voice a bit deeper over the course of a few years
>>
cowbell senpai
>>
Theremin
>>
>piano stretches your hands and gives you long bony fingers
No it doesn't
>>
>>74563925
really? I never heard of this
>>
>>74563683
I can guarantee you that playing piano will not modify the length of your bones.
>>
>>74563683
Rough calluses are good faggot.
>>
Samples give you arthriatas from drag and dropping
>>
>>74564013
It takes a very long time (think over a decade) and the effect is minor but noticeable.
e.g.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw5IzcsLWRE (2002)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsp5XS0ueOI (2013)

Brian Eno's album The Ship was literally built entirely off of this concept.
>The album was originally conceived as a multi-channel sound installation, when Eno discovered that he could sing in a low C: "As you get older, you know, your voice drops, so you sort of gain a semi-tone at the bottom and lose about six at the top every year. That's what's happened to me. So I've suddenly got this new, low voice I can sing with, and I just started singing with that piece. And, so it was the first time I thought, "Oh, what about making a song that you could walk around inside?"
>>
>>74563979
biceps strengthen from holding your arms out for so long.
>>74563980
Yes, it actually does. But it takes years.
>>74564066
I don't think he means that your fingers will lengthen. if anything, your fingers will get really thick from getting stronger. same thing happens to your fretting hand if you play guitar. so piano does modify your body but just not in the same way OP mentioned
>>
>>74564077
get fingered by a guitarist and then come back and say that again
>>
File: guitar fingers.jpg (338KB, 1944x2916px) Image search: [Google]
guitar fingers.jpg
338KB, 1944x2916px
>this is the result of literally decades of stretching
how does it feel to be a mutant?
>>
>>74564261
The muscles that move the fingers are located in your forearm. aNo, your fingers probably won't get thick, only stronger, and you might learn to stretch them further apart.
>>
>>74563683
girls like callused hands, and they can tell the difference between someone who works/plays an instrument, and your little bitch hands. best get stretching boy
>>
>>74564077
>>74564286
my girlfriend has said she cant notice my callouses even if she tries, I dont think this is much of an issue as you think
>>
>>74564261
Your fingers don't have muscles in them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.