[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay buddy. I understand that you're just trying to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (33KB, 620x366px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
33KB, 620x366px
Okay buddy. I understand that you're just trying to get a chuckle out of your audience, and I can respect that. Chicks dig a guy that can make 'em laugh (I would know.). But with this video you've crossed the line. Make no mistake, I have nothing but respect for you, Anthony boy. I've been subscribed to your channel since 2008'. I've studied your videos. I've studied your tastes. I've studied your life. I know everything about you. Which is why you shouldn't brush me off when I say to knock it off. Death Grips is my favorite band. I was there from the start. I know every lyric, and I could probably recreate every Death Grips album from scratch; not to say that it would be anywhere near as good as the original masterpieces. Nothing could ever be. Fresh hot Grips runs in my blood, Anthony. So when I see some knuckleheaded punk like yourself dissin' my crew, I get a little riled up. And when you call me a "manchild" for having good taste? Oh boy. Game. Over. I know you, Anthony. Everything. Don't think I can't exact due punishment on you. I could. But I'm not a violent man. Quite the contrary; those who know me see me as intellectual type, and they're right. But my high IQ doesn't prevent me from destroying those who stand in my way. I like you, Anthony. Always have. You simply made a little mistake. You crossed the line. You know what? I let it slide this time. I'll let you off with a warning. You can keep on reviewing music, and I'll go on listening to the revolutionary experimental hip-hop group Death Grips. Here's the catch, though. You have to release a public apology, a retraction of the UNTRUE, HARMFUL statements in this video. Don't think I won't know if you don't. I will. Don't think you won't feel the pain if you don't do what I say, Anthony. You will.
>>
huh
>>
Heh
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.