[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw wanted to make and play music my whole life >played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: tqmnnt.png (458KB, 803x732px) Image search: [Google]
tqmnnt.png
458KB, 803x732px
>tfw wanted to make and play music my whole life
>played in bands for 3 years, and then lost all connection with that stuff and dropped out
>started tinkering around with production a few years ago
>nothing serious just goofing about
>at a point where I desperately want to make music but everything I make is shit and I get disheartened
>want to blend electronics and live instruments like drums and bass
>too poor to buy all the gear necessary and even if I had it, I live in an apartment where I can't make loud music
>tfw 22 years old and I've still accomplished nothing

Post your music related feels please
>>
I feel you man, need to keep practicing and going for it, anytime you have.
I don't have much free time because of work so just sleep less and be efficient. Listen to more music and try to study different kinds of music.
22 is still young, but don't waste any minute.
>>
>everything I make is shit
You probably don't even believe this
>too poor to buy all the gear necessary and even if I had it, I live in an apartment where I can't make loud music
Any competent artist works within their limitations. Do what you can now, save up, and buy that stuff later
>tfw 22 years old and I've still accomplished nothing
Not a big deal, this is the age of a lot of musicians getting famous when they're like 30
>>
Post in/start a /prod/ thread next time

Instead of bitching about how much your music sucks why don't you work harder at it? Three years is a while to still completely suck at it, you should have at least improved a lot if you were actually taking it seriously. There are ways to still make music despite your living conditions but you clearly just haven't put in the work
>>
File: 1397623039009.gif (3MB, 391x220px) Image search: [Google]
1397623039009.gif
3MB, 391x220px
>tfw ending e
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.