[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if they had debuted with this album, would they have been indie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pretty odd.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pretty odd.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
if they had debuted with this album, would they have been indie darlings instead of a rawr xD band or maroon 5 for childish gambino fans?
>>
>>74546389
no. fever and pretty odd are both really good and have been influential.
and frankly rawr xd kids are much nicer to hang out with than indie fags.
speaking from experience.
>>
this album has no right being as good as it is
>>74546417
>fever
>really good
nah
>>
Nah, they'd probably be nobodies.

I really really like Pretty. Odd., but most P!ATD fans regard it as their worst album because they're no-taste plebs.

They acquired a very decent fanbase because of their "rawr XD' albums.
>>
>>74546417
>and frankly rawr xd kids are much nicer to hang out with than indie fags.
so true
>>
>>74546417
>>74546638
indie fags xd ironically, they're jaded pretentious nihilistic soulless cunts
rawr xd kids xD unironically, they are pure, innocent, uncorrupted decent, normal people
>>
>>74546389
I've been saying for years. If P!ATD debuted with this album, they would be indie darlings.

>>74546417
Also I 100% agree that I prefer rawr xD kids over indie fags any day
>>
>>74546515
Fever is objectively good.
>>
>>74546629
most fans think Too Weird is their weakest from the people i've talked to
>>
>>74546389
Can you please describe what "rawr xD" means?
>>
>>74547999
an album that doesn't appeal to aspie indie heads and pitchfork fanboys.
>>
>>74547999
It's a really old stereotype of Hot Topic type scene kids from the mid/late 2000s. They used to type/text shit like that for whatever reason.
>Source: used to date one of those girls
>>
>>74546417
aye, been to pop-punk/ska-punk/whatever shows in the past and it's always been fun, people are generally pretty friendly.
>>
>>74547999
music i don't like
>>
File: 1497835864681.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497835864681.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Probably not. Lots of bands everyone thinks are super normie and cliche start off with super strong debut albums that never get any credit because of their atrocious later work and fanbase. Pretty Odd coming out before Fever probably wouldn't have done much except stop Panic! from getting their foot in the door in the first place with accessible music.

I just wish my friends would believe me when I told them that Pretty. Odd. is unironically amazing.
>>
>>74550500
>fall comes early and summer leaves
fuck, i need to listen to this again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.