[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/metal/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 65

File: Samael - Reign of Light.png (662KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Samael - Reign of Light.png
662KB, 1024x1024px
Guilty pleasures edition

Old >>74534835
>>
File: metalhead's metal.jpg (925KB, 1660x1660px) Image search: [Google]
metalhead's metal.jpg
925KB, 1660x1660px
>>
>>74538038
Pentagram is WAY better than Antichrist
>>
only death metal is real
>>
Who's is /meal/ favorite eceleb and why is Emmelie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LogHx_JwfrI
>>
>>74538038

you arent a fag
>>
>>74538059
Only black is fucking true.
>>
>>74538038
whats bottom left?
>>
While we're at it, I think most stoner rock is "bongsomething"
Morbid Bong, Bong Bath and Bong Uncle aren't taken
>>
i wont listen to bands with weed references in their name
>>
>>74538126
The bong and acid meme bands have gone too far
>>
>>74538119
SODOMIZE THE HOLY ASSHOLE
>>
>>74538152
I VOMIT
ON GOD'S CHILD
>>
>>74538140
More like, stoner is a meme gone too far
>>
>>74538205
10/10 black absurdism and ledney is an idiot savant par excellence even if he's phoning it in with profanatica nowadays
>>
File: 1494688536964.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494688536964.png
14KB, 300x250px
been feeling a bit down lately, need some metal that will cheer me up thank you
>>
>>74538272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9L0Zga1eZI
>>
>>74538272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmr5XJw_c7Q
>>
Technical Death metal makes me nauseous and horny at the same time
>>
File: I-Shalt-Become_Wanderings.jpg (31KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
I-Shalt-Become_Wanderings.jpg
31KB, 450x450px
Yes it's a Filosofem clone, but it's fucking amazing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4oBAXrk93A
More like this?
>>
File: judas iscariot.jpg (11KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
judas iscariot.jpg
11KB, 270x400px
>>74538333
Wanderings is not a Filosofem clone. Illinois black metal has a distinct sound that is influenced by no-fucks-given raw black metal from the 90's. If 'I Shalt Become' is a Burzum clone then that would be like saying Paysage d'Hiver is also.

Satanic Warmaster does similar primitive shit too but that doesn't make him a Burzum copy. Fuck Varg.
>>
>>74538272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3QQHW7UQ44
>>
>>74536293
What is Gods Of War?
>>
>>74538395
paysage d'hiver is a gift to us all
>>
>>74538272
Most metal exists literally for the opposite purpose
But anyway
https://youtu.be/Xr6JiJttyaI
>>
are there any doom artists that dont use whiny vocals?
>>
>paysage d'nu-male
>>
>>74538525
>what's death/black doom
>>
>>74538537
fucking blasphemy, apologize
>>
>>74538272
https://youtu.be/7woW7DmnR0E
>>
File: Wintherr.png (249KB, 656x648px) Image search: [Google]
Wintherr.png
249KB, 656x648px
>>74538537
(You)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd7d_QIVC2M

Is this peak death metal?
>>
>>74538395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nkgUy-9OKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RL6GZ6ioBA
>>
File: cover.jpg (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
81KB, 400x400px
Nocturnus - Thresholds
>>
>>74538024
Black Metal:
>M8Л8TХ [M8L8TH]: Russian/Ukrainian Black Metal with a distinct folksy RAC influence. Their latest album has a wonderful blend of clean and harsh vocals.
>Nachtgeblüt: Argentinian Black Metal/Neoclassical crossover project of Eviigne. Previous albums had some classical pieces metallicized, but "Dying Echos of a Past Forlorn" highlights Eviigne's talents as a musician.
>Campo de Mayo: Another project of Eviigne. The music here is much harsher and more direct with fiercely anti-communist lyrics and songs glorifying the regime of Jorge Rafael Videla, infamous for putting communist dissidents on death flights.
>Kristallnacht: Their entire discography on one album. Raw French Black Metal with plenty of harsh tremolo picked lines. Pretty standard.
>Dub Buk: Highly folksy Ukrainian Black Metal with foot-stomping riffs, gang shouts and flutes.
>Grand Belial's Key: A US NS Black Metal classic. Not only one of the most intentionally hilarious Black Metal bands, but also one of the most intentionally hilarious NS Black Metal bands. Anti-Judeo-Christian lyrics with plenty of potshots at Jews and Jesus.
>Fanisk: Another US NS Black Metal classic. Epic keyboard-driven passages and walls of tremolo craft a fantastic atmosphere transporting you to somewhere beyond space and time.
>Absurd: All their classic tunes rerecorded for a new generation. Those who found their earlier work childish, raw and amateurish will appreciate the dedication from the new band to polish the old tunes into something quite powerful.
>Der Stürmer: Harsh Greek NS Black Metal with members active in Golden Dawn. Plenty of fast, furious, tremolo-picked power chords and feral shouts.
>Veles: Polish NS Black Metal classic.
>Graveland: Another Polish NS Black Metal classic. Slow, epic passages crafting an atmosphere of Viking warriors charging into battle with lyrics influenced by Ron McVan
>>
Black Metal (cont):
>Teмнoзopь [Temnozor]: Russian Folk/Black Metal crossover. Pagan lyrics and epic passages with clean and harsh vocals.
>Pantheon: USNSBM concept album. Much of their discography sucks, but they struck gold once with this concept album.
>Spear of Longinus: Australian NS Black Metal with a distinct old school influence. Hellhammer and Celtic Frost fans will enjoy this. Loads of lyrics of Nazi mysticism and Hinduism.
>Genocide: Thrashy Chilean Black Metal.
>Sombre Chemin: French Black Metal with an RAC undercurrent. Imagine early Absurd with Burzum-like atmosphere.
>Totenburg: Triumphant, but fierce German Black Metal that packs quite a punch. Like later Absurd with more aggression and thrashiness.
>Peste Noire: National Anarchist Black Metal with a very faint folksy influence. Plenty of feral vocals and blast beats with tremolo picked lines from hell.
>Aryan Blood: German Black Metal influenced by old school Heavy Metal. Worth it for "To Build an Empire" alone.
>Mjölnir: Unique German Black Metal with melodic and symphonic influences that craft a distinct atmosphere. Think old Lucifugum mixed in with Bathory, Enslaved, and Nokturnal Mortum.
>Naastrand: When traditional French folk songs discover Black Metal. Very unique and quite powerful.
>Wolfnacht: "Night of the Werewolf" is the best thing they've done. Everything else is rather mediocre Darkthrone worship, but the debut has some Absurd influences.
>Thunderbolt: The Polish lovechild of Emperor and Dissection. The atmospheric interludes are implemented nicely, rather than feeling superfluous. In a word, tasteful.
>Bannerwar: Greek Black Metal with bright tone elevated by a of the guitar melodies, a symphonic regalia of the pianos and keyboards, and a bloodied rasp of its front man. Energetic anthems bearing a semblance to Emperor's In the Nightside Eclipse, though not strikingly so. Don't expect much RAC influences. Even their cover of Blue Eyed Devil's "Eternal Fight" sounds grim
>>
Heavy Metal:
>RaHoWa: A sore subject, but George Burdi sure tried his damndest to channel Peter Steele. This album is pure Type O Negative worship with some awesome songs and terrible songs. The best are "Man Against Time," "Hall of the Heroes," "In the Fires of 1945," "The Last Battalion" and "God Is Dead". The cover of "The Snow Fell" is great, too.
>Honor: Epic Viking Metal with plenty of charging riffs and passages similar to Manowar and Graveland. The English version is superior to the Polish version, so track that one down. For some reason, the Polish mastering is horrible.
>Fortress: Incredible Heavy Metal from down under. NWOBHM-influenced Metal with an epic heavy ballad "Southern Birth, Northern Soul"
>Warlord: NWOBHM-influenced Metal from Skrewdriver guitarist Steve "Stigger" Calladine. Anti-Islamic "Jihad Joe" will make you crack a smile and "The South Will Rise Again" will make you unfurl your Rebel Flag.
>Excalibur: Czech Metal legends. Later albums go into Death Metal territory, but the debut has epic Metallica-influenced riffs and plenty of headbanging sections in spite of the awkward English.
>Buldok: Similar to Excalibur, but much more influenced by Dokken and Manowar, making the album sound surprisingly American. The Czech songs are better, but "Mission Spandau" has this saxophone section that always makes me smile.
>Spirit of 88: Heavy/Groove Metal solo project of a German musician. Catchy riffs in spite of the awkward vocals.
>Bomber: German Motörhead-influenced Heavy Metal from drummer/vocalist Kalle. Plenty of catchy riffs and feral vocals.
>Estirpe Imperial: Spanish Metal legends with Iron Maiden-esque riffs and patriotic lyrics.
>Kontingent 88: French Heavy Metal/Hard Rock with thoughtful lyrics and epic riffs. Easily my favorite out of all these.
>>
Thrash Metal:
>The Raunchous Brothers: When The Mentors discovered Teutonic Thrash. "Faggot Bolshevik" alone is quite a statement.
>Mudoven: if the Cro-Mags were racist, they'd be Mudoven. Solo-project of Vaginal Jesus guitarist Jim Crow, a purported veteran in Massachusetts hardcore underground. "Back to Africa" and "Green God" are classics.
>Bound For Glory: American RAC legends who fully underwent metalmorphosis on "The Fight Goes On." Every album after is just as great, but the songs here rule. "We've Got Your Number," "Doctor Marten Dental Plan," "Our Voice Is Stronger" and "Welcome" are testaments to the band's fury.
>Death's Head: Australian Thrash Metal with a distinct Hardcore influence. Perfect for moshing.
>Durandal: Slayer fans rejoice! French Thrash Metal with riffs distinctly influenced by Slayer and other American Thrash legends. The whole album is the best France has to offer.
>Frakass: The French Nationalist version of The Exploited. Moshable riffs and a great vocalist to boot.
>Ultimatum: A lesser version of Frakass. Riffs are still good, though.
>In Tyrannos: Slayer-influenced Metal project of German legend Daniel "Gigi" Giese. Loads of lyrics about the Freemasons, WWI, the Jews, 9/11 and other great topics abound.
>Iron Youth: Greek Thrash Metal. Everything else they produced is mediocre, but at least they got it right here.
>Squadron: RAC legends go Thrash here. Plenty of Hardcore-influenced riffage, but "Death Before Dishonour" will make you want to mount your horse and charge straight into battle.
>Кoppoзия Meтaллa [Korrozia Metalla]: Vulgar Russian Thrash legends. This album is when the band started to let it slip they aren't exactly tolerant. "K.K.K" gives some obvious hints, and the anti-Arab song from the following album would solidify their political stance.
>Кoлoвpaт [Kolovrat]: Even more explicit racist Russian Thrash. The playing here is very tight and the music has great production values to boot.
>>
Death Metal:
>Arghoslent: American Death Metal with thrashy heavy riffs similar to those of Manilla Road. Loads of lyrics about slavery, conquest and, of course, the Holocaust.
>Berserkr: American Death'n'Roll/Groove Metal with incredible production values. Fans of Entombed, '90s Sepultura and Pantera will enjoy this.
>Vaginal Jesus: Hilarious Grindcore with a Seth Putnam connection; hilarious lyrics and nasty riffs abound.
>>
just make a pastebin or something instead of clogging the thread with the same text everybody's seen by now
>>
File: 1502046159678.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502046159678.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
Give me some Japanese metal.

No memes please.
>>
>>74538713
>No memes please.

are you sure? because i have some good memes armed and ready.
>>
>>74538713
sigh, abigail, sabbat the list goes on
>>
>>74538713
corrupted
>>
>>74538713
Sabbat, Abigail, Ritual Carnage, Loudness, 石渡太輔 [Daisuke Ishiwatari], Metalucifer, Sigh, Gallhammer, G.I.S.M, Rommel, Mein Kampf/Aion, Rosenfeld
>>
What are some good metal bands with killer riffs that don't have a vocalist that sounds like he's gargling cum?
90% of metal I hear starts off great then some faggot comes in trying to sound like a gruff cunt and it instantly becomes cringey.

>inb4 I get linked cum garglers
>he said not to post this and I posted it I am le so funy xD
Fuck off.
>>
reminder to ignore tourists
>>
File: 1489794893988.jpg (155KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489794893988.jpg
155KB, 640x640px
>>74538808
>"killer riffs"
>"cringey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBP8imm03Mo
>>
>>74538841
love the snare
>>
tourists
glamshits
metal poptimists
false

one and the same
>>
>>74538841
Haha ebin nu-male meme my dood
Eat a bag of dicks
>>
File: 81IxU7XwMfL._SL1500_.jpg (298KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81IxU7XwMfL._SL1500_.jpg
298KB, 1500x1500px
What ever happened to that Baphometcore chart that got discussed a few threads ago
>>
>>74538713
Endless Dismal Moan, Gnome, Unholy Grave, Barbatos, Catasexual Urge Motivation
>>
>>74538808
Can you stop with the homoerotic terms and use normal language? Then maybe I'll be able to help you.
>>
>>74538932
Alright I'll play nice.
What are some bands like The Big 4, Manowar, Maiden etc.
Stuff with not necessarily clean vocals but vocals that don't sound like the guy is trying way too hard to sound tough.
>>
>>74538808
https://youtu.be/TxOLSWJLeyo
>>
>>74538970
Jokes on you this is pretty good. This guy can actually pull off the cum gargling sound unlike most other people.
>>
>>74538967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlqT_4iK2Jo
>>
>>74538992
I know it's pretty good, that's why I posted it, they also do several songs with clean vocals and a female guest vocalist
https://youtu.be/RW-LbXzzuDg
>>
>>74539109
Not bad. Thanks for posting anon.
It's funny, I actually prefer this one >>74538970
even though he's singing in the style I don't normally like. I checked out a few of their other songs and it turns out the guy can actually fucking sing. I guess that's why I hated most of the other gruff sounding dickheads, they can't actually sing and they're trying to hide it by just putting on a monster voice.
>>74539136
This is the one I listened to. Dude has a great voice.
>>
File: 1497019717845.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497019717845.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>74538992
>>74539187
>tourist boy makes vague request for bands similar to 6 of the most popular metal bands ever
>ends up impressed by generic melodeath/doom

this shit writes itself
>>
>>74538905
>>
File: 1499923260654.gif (1MB, 425x256px) Image search: [Google]
1499923260654.gif
1MB, 425x256px
>>74539274
>elitist boy sees person wanting to broaden their musical horizon
>makes snobby meme ridden posts about how he's not allowed in his secret metal club

this shit writes itself
>>
File: 1499038756719.jpg (1MB, 1336x4317px) Image search: [Google]
1499038756719.jpg
1MB, 1336x4317px
>>74539274
>Unironically being a metal elitist

You are literally listening to the most autistic normie-repelling genre of music, chill the fuck out. No one cares about the size of your music e-peen anon.
>>
>>74539363
>broaden their musical horizon
>by specifically refusing requests and insulting bands which utilize a certain type of vocals
>when their "musical horizon" is as narrow as literally the 6 most popular metal bands of all time

your musical taste reads like a list you formed by googling "best metal bands"
>>
>>74538967
Have some classics anon, since you seem kinda new to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrkXwAD3I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wMZPMGHyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23KQ6fHzxHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3dzrUrnQ9Y
>>
>>74539274
not even nu-male memeing, it's just tastelessness
>>74539363
an incapacity and refusal to get harsh vocals (which isn't difficult considering voice is just another timbre) isn't a person broadening their horizons, it's confirmation of their predispositions. this isn't a bad thing in itself but call it as it is without making it out to be """so eclectic broadening horizons"". you're not as open-minded as you think you are.
>>
>>74539289
>No Angel Witch
>No Bathory
>No Venom
>No Slayer debut
>No Dimmu Burger
>>
>>74539427
Yes. I said not 1 (one) specific type of vocals because so far every single time I've heard those vocals used I haven't liked it. That leaves every other style of vocals there are. That means that someone can introduce me to any number of bands that use any number of different types of vocals/styles. Thus broadening my horizons by introducing me to new bands.

Why are you taking my insulting of the style personally anon? I didn't insult you personally.
Plus, I'm saying cum gargling because it's more entertaining than just saying gruff or deep. Don't take it so seriously, I'm just fucking around.

>>when their "musical horizon" is as narrow as literally the 6 most popular metal bands of all time
Exactly, that's why I want more bands.

>>74539433
I never claimed to be open minded, don't put words in my mouth. I simply want to be introduced to more bands.
I don't refuse to get them, just so far I haven't heard a single band (and yes I've tried many from these threads) that uses that style. Except for just now that anon linked me a song where they use that style and I enjoyed it. So, yeah I guess I was wrong and was perhaps too quick to dismiss them. That being said I still prefer cleaner vocals. What's wrong with having preferences?
>>
>>74539573
if you like novembers dooms stuff with clean vocals then check out saturnus and swallow the sun
>>
>>74539573
unironically just listen to stuff off the nu-male chart. regardless of memes it caters to people like you that find metal "cringey". there's choice cuts there if people can get over themselves
>>
File: bishounen.jpg (50KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
bishounen.jpg
50KB, 555x555px
Do you guys like DoDS? Then you'll probably like this too. It doesn't even have 1k views, fucking blasphemy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-xwAZSuWmg
>>
>>74538126
>Bong Uncle

Actually that is taken, that's my Uncle's legal name.
>>
File: 220px-Witchtanichellucinations.jpg (26KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Witchtanichellucinations.jpg
26KB, 220x219px
>>74538525
Acid Witch does fantastic low cavernous Death Growls with their soon.
This album is amazing and I have a hard on for it so I'm posting it again
>>
>>74539373
>>74539655
Charts are a good idea, I'll start there.

>>74539429
These are all fantastic. Especially Artillery and Slough Feg. Thanks anon.

>>74539622
Will do.

Thanks for all the recs guys.
>>
>>74538713
G A L N E Y R U S.

2nd best PM band next to Lost Horizon
>>
>>74539363
It's not even that we don't want you to listen to metal, it's that Google exists and it's great for entry level plebs like you.
>>
>>74539787
youtube is great for finding new to you stuff. just start with a song/artist you like, click through random related videos till you come to something you haven't heard before that you dig
>>
>>74539818
>>74539787
I prefer interacting with people.
>>
>>74539861
it helps not to do the equivalent of walking into a metal bar and broadcasting your touristness by telling everybody metal is cringey with some cum homoeroticism in the same breath
>>
>>74539913
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>74539818
Using Encyclopedia Metallicum or Bandcamp is way better than doing that.
>>
>>74539818
>>74540095
>not using all of these
>not using a random number generator to select a random album from rym lists
>>
>>74538087

She's a qt. But she talks so weird
>>
Was Bloodstock worth going this year?
>>
>>
>Ctrl-F 'Ruins'
>Ctrl-F 'Exuvia'
>Ctrl-F 'Ulver'
>Ctrl-F 'Bolzer'

Nothing. What the fuck are you weirdos listening to?
>>
>>74541011
G A L N E Y R U S
>>
>>74541011
getting skeletonized by demon currently, you?
>>
>>74541011
an album from the birthday thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRBjI1elyCc

Any more ballsy gothic metal like this?
>>
>>74541082
promised flag is sick
>>
recommend me some tunes
>>
>>74542125

/2
>>
File: cover.jpg (65KB, 699x700px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
65KB, 699x700px
What're ye blastin', /metal/?
>>
what are some metal radio stations?
>>
>>74542240
Ambient
>>
>>74542260
Radio X
>>
File: R-9008971-1475395902-3962.jpeg.jpg (19KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-9008971-1475395902-3962.jpeg.jpg
19KB, 297x300px
DYING IN PAIN
IN A WORLD IVE COME TO DISDAIN
HONOR EXTINCT
IN A WORLD THATS TURNING GAY
DYING IN PAIN
FAGGOTS ARE ALL THAT REMAIN
LEFTIST CULTURE OF NO WORTH
IM THE LAST MAN ON EARTH
>>
>>74538808
This is how I feel about music with lyrics in general.
At least in metal I can ignore it.
>>
>*Saves metal*
>>
Is Sacred Reich worth checking out or no?
>>
>>74542260
Radio Nu-male
>>
>>74542825
Which one is male?
>>
Caution! Not recommended for children under 8 years old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWPq3ol4hI&feature=youtu.be&t=1169
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZBhx4t40E

If any anon own this tape, you really need to make a clean rip of it asap. Insane polish crossover.
>>
>>74542825
thats what hair metal would have turned into if jesus christ cobain had not sent it straight to hell
>>
File: btears.gif (495KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
btears.gif
495KB, 500x373px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-fCxBHCG4g
>>
singing about satan and gore isn't in any way shocking anymore, so why aren't more bands moving on to something that actually offends people like beating up minorities?
>>
>>74543391
Singing about letting minorities fuck your women seems to offend more people.
>>
>>74543408
on 4chan maybe, there are comercials of minorities fucking white women on tv
>>
>>74543391
And risk having people not like them? No way!
>>
>>74543499
>implying people care about it
>>
>Guilty pleasures
some power meal like evergay and symphony x, occasionally gothenburg cancery
>>
File: maw2.jpg (544KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
maw2.jpg
544KB, 1250x1250px
post week
>>
>>74538038

For some reason I really like A Blaze in the Northern Sky more than Transilvanian Hunger
>>
this new Akercocke album coming out soon better be as good as Words that Go Unspoken. Antichrist was decent, but no way to end the band on.
>>
>>74543835
Not an uncommon opinion. So do I.
>>
File: a4110273123_16.jpg (145KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a4110273123_16.jpg
145KB, 700x700px
Can't seem to find pic related, anyone has a link or knows where i can find it?
>>
>>74543856
I like Antichrist much more than WTGU
IMO Antichrist > WTGU > TGoM > Choronzon > RotBN
>>
>>74543923
it's on slsk
>>
this is MINT lads, thanks for introducing me
>>
File: collage.jpg (403KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
403KB, 1250x1000px
>>74538713
>someone else likes burning world other than you
Good stuff in there.
>>
File: electric-wizard-legalise.jpg (56KB, 493x200px) Image search: [Google]
electric-wizard-legalise.jpg
56KB, 493x200px
>>74544005
How many times has this cover been plagiarised?
>>
>>74543923
bandcamp

>>74543835
Transilvanian Hunger is the weakest in the Unholy Trinity. Me personally, I prefer Under over A Blaze and Trans.
>>
>>74544009
+Bohren, Venom and JP
>>
File: Full Front.jpg (112KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
Full Front.jpg
112KB, 710x710px
AAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: collage2.jpg (2MB, 1881x1881px) Image search: [Google]
collage2.jpg
2MB, 1881x1881px
>>74543587
>>
daily riffghoslent post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rYEgFTkMTI
>>
>>74544427
+Black Magick SS
>>
>>74544427
+++acid
>>
>>74542982
all of them
>>
>>74538024
kek what an unoriginal idea for a cover, I know at least 3 similar looking ones
>>
>>74544351
panzerfaust is better than anything in the unholy trinity
>>
>>74544608
nah
>>
>>74544608
a random collection of celtic frost imitations and th leftovers is not better
>>
>>74544701
>implying that the entire unholy trinity isn't just celtic frost imitations and th leftovers
>>
>>74544438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJoANg1jvUA#t=2m2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWKh_k-dUxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWKh_k-dUxc#t=1m17s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGWEEpepNp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fxFRS4d9O0#t=22s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190MVqJEGCY#t=2m20s
>>
>>74544777
nice digits man
>>
>>74544784
thanks my man, remember to secure an existence for the future of our people
>>
>>74544790
the riffs will it
>>
>>74544777
underrated riffs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLiT7cVEESM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy176sZ1puA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLq11IkOQ_E
>>
File: collage.jpg (535KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
535KB, 1250x1250px
>>74543587
+most of it
>>74544427
house and psych niice, you might like volcanic slut or new hellripper
>>
>>74544874
+same
>>
FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE WHERE THE PEOPLE HAVE NO PITY
>>
File: a0284318809_16.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0284318809_16.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
>>74538333
burzum clones > burzum
>>
>>74544974
why skeldon so sad ? :(
>>
File: releases_atww_big[1].jpg (71KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
releases_atww_big[1].jpg
71KB, 364x364px
has there been a band with worse decline in quality in the past decade?
>>
>>74545040
no
>>
>>74538333
fadeouts kind of spoil this for me.
>>
>>74545040
their newer stuff is fine. Wintersun have seen a much bigger decline.
>>
>>74545059
Wintersun was never really great. Can't discuss "greatness" when it comes to intentionally cheesy power metal.
>>
>>74538611
>>74538629
>>74538647
>>74538664
>>74538690
>I'm a racist piece of shit and I force myself to listen to garbage music because it has racist lyrics in it
you deserve it
>>
>>74545009
because he ain't got nobody
>>
File: cover.jpg (528KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
528KB, 600x600px
This was great
>>
>>74545175
CC/OP split? I liked it, too.
>>
X-TREME TERROR
>>
File: Trujillo-WW1.jpg (96KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
Trujillo-WW1.jpg
96KB, 300x435px
>Longest standing bass player in Metallica
>Still considered the new guy
JUST
>>
File: enjoying this.jpg (168KB, 619x607px) Image search: [Google]
enjoying this.jpg
168KB, 619x607px
>>74539728
>mfw CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGA-riff hits
>>
>>74545472
>longest standing
>least musical impact

even Jason had My Friend of Misery/Blackened/live bass solos, all Trujillo does is play Cliff Burton's solos live.
>>
>>74542125
>>74542155
suicide
>>
File: hailtoengland.jpg (40KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
hailtoengland.jpg
40KB, 500x386px
>>>74536293

Fake news. Pic related.
>>
>>74545472
The fact that the other three guys in the band have been there for more than thirty years might have something to do with it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (10KB, 800x95px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
10KB, 800x95px
recommend me some tunes lads
>>
File: 661775.jpg (44KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
661775.jpg
44KB, 374x374px
AOTY tier can confirm.
>>
>>74545714
I like you, listen to Warsore
>>
File: 976.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
976.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
ENTER THE REALM OF CHAOS
YOUR NIGHTMARE HAS JUST BEGUN
YOU AWAKEN, SCREAMING
BUT THERE'S NO PLACE, LEFT TO RUN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB2V9b0ts-M
>>
>>74538713
Desecravity
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>74545650
>blood of my enemies
>>
Unironic question: do you ever have hard time memorizing band names like Anaal Nathrakh? And what about the similar sounding ones like Gorgoroth/Gorguts? I'm a bit tired of all these incomprehensible words to be honest, that's even worse than Morbid/Dark/Death Angel (Witch)
>>
can someone post the swedish death metal starter pack?
>>
>>74546082
It's not hard at all, because I actually listen to the music enough to remember most of them, poser.
>>
name the gayest metal cliches
>singer pretends to be a viking or pirate
>>
>>74546158
>entire band wears speedos
>>
>>74546158
>band wear masks because 'we don't want the music to be about our image'
>>
>>74546158
>band plays Extreme metal
>>
>>74546158
There's literally nothing gay about Running Wild, dumb numalian.
>>
>>74546158
>band has bigoted alt right transphobic nazi lyrics
>>
>>74545650
You're right, there's no good song in there.
>>
>>74546188
>I have baby ears

M'lady
>>
>>74545083
>I think racist is a valid insult to dismiss tastes out of hand

You abdicated your right to call out others if you think Vaginal Jesus, Arghoslent, M8Л8TХ, Teмнoзopь, Absurd, Graveland, Veles, Grand Belial's Key, Кoppoзия Meтaллa or The Raunchous Brothers can be considered "bad" in any meaningful way.
>>
>>74546370
All shit
I listen to glam btw
>>
>>74546082
I have more trouble memorizing certain songs, than I do with band names.
>>
File: conrad feels.jpg (222KB, 815x1110px) Image search: [Google]
conrad feels.jpg
222KB, 815x1110px
>>74546082
I was able to remember Tracks from albums 100% accrurate and all i got was an autisim diagnosis with no perks
>>
>>74546370
They are bad. The only reason anyone finds those mediocre bands appealing is because they allow neckbeards to fantasize about actually having power. They rip off shit from other bands and put a frogposter-friendly shit glaze over all of it.
>>
>>74546443
why exactly are they "bad" or "mediocre"?
>>
>>74546370
I find all of those bands completely deplorable but it's pretty ridiculous to claim that some of them aren't talented. Separated from their lyrical content (which you really have to go looking for) some of the music is definitely good.
>>
>>74546453
I already told you, you illiterate inbred pos.
>>
>>74546574
What you said are mere buzzwords, what's wrong with these band musically?
>>
>>74546591
They're unoriginal, uninspired, lacking any sort of innovation for the sound of their respective subgenres.
>Typical white power/facist metal formula
1. Find something popular that's already been done to death
2. Do the same thing but put shitty lyrics that appeal to retards on top.
3. Rake in cash from retards.
>>
>>74546746
again with the buzzwords...
>>
>>74546746
>They're unoriginal, uninspired, lacking any sort of innovation for the sound of their respective subgenres.
Ok i'll bite, find a single band that sounds like Grand Belial's Key, Arghoslent, Absurd or Graveland that were already around before said bands.
>>
>>74538087
am I supposed to know who that is
>>
>>74546818
it's probably that faggot's waifu, no one of importance.
>>
>>74546746
>2. Do the same thing but put shitty lyrics that appeal to retards on top.
>3. Rake in cash from retards.
Funny part about this is that the "retards on top" have come to bands like Arghoslent and said they'd rake in cash if it weren't for their lyrics
>>
File: fag.jpg (94KB, 1373x731px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
94KB, 1373x731px
WTF is wrong with this faggot?
>>
>>74546281
You're a philistine. There are opinions on blogspot with more credibility than yours.
>>
>>74546808
>GBK, Absurd, Graveland

Literally any 2nd wave Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese or Eastern European BM bands
>Arghoslent
The majority of 90's Swedish Melodeath.

The only reason you nerds like these bands is because they appeal to your shitty worldviews.
>>
>>74546895
You didn't posted any specific names, just meaningless broad generalizations.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>74546895
>Arghoslent
>The majority of 90's Swedish Melodeath.

How tone deaf does a faggot need to be to say something like this?

I would be listening to in flames and DT all day long if they sounded even 5% as good as Arghoslent
>>
>>74546757
>any criticism i don't like is just buzzwords
>>
>>74546922
>GBK, Absurd, Graveland
Darkthrone, Summoning, Gorgoroth, Horna, Sargeist, Hades, Marduk, Sigh, Necrophobic, Immortal, Impaled Nazarene, Early Behemoth, Early Early CoF, hell even fucking Dark Funeral has more originality than NSBM and they're one of the most generic sounding BM bands out there.

>>74546973
You would be listening to In Flames and DT all day long if you weren't an inbred frogposter you mean
>>
File: 1497749428588.png (611KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497749428588.png
611KB, 599x595px
>>74546895
>The majority of 90's Swedish Melodeath
>>
>>74547108
All inaccurate, sorry.
>>
>>74547108
>lists every black metal band in his library
nice
>>
>>74547108
Arghoslent don't sound anything like guthenburg melodeath, to say this means you either haven't listened to them, or have brain cancer.
>>
File: 1450102524955.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450102524955.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
>>74547176
>>74547179
>frogposters have nothing but shitty ad hom and cognitive dissonance to offer to the discussion.
Yeah typical.
You could also add Ulver, Emperor, Satyricon, Enslaved, Gehenna, and Mutilation to the list of bands NSBM usually plagiarizes.

>>74547182
Arghoslent sounds exactly like formulaic uninspired Melodeath m8.
>>
File: 3609.jpg (49KB, 441x432px) Image search: [Google]
3609.jpg
49KB, 441x432px
I'm a METALHEAD, but also a male feminist, yes you can be both!
>>
>>74547214
What's the point of arguing with you, you would still deny a fact if it was proven right before your eyes.
>>
>>74547254
You haven't proven anything at all. I gave you examples and you just say "All inaccurate,"
Just admit you're a bigoted piece of shit already and own it.
>>
>>74538581
He's a kvlt guy
>>
>>74547266
>You haven't proven anything at all. I gave you examples and you just say "All inaccurate,"
Because that's exactly what it is. Jesus, even the bands you listed sound more alike between themselves than they would sound alike for GBK, Absurd and Graveland.
>>
File: mienface.png (70KB, 192x222px) Image search: [Google]
mienface.png
70KB, 192x222px
>>74547221
>male feminist
>>
>>74547214
>You could also add: the rest of my measly library to the list of bands NSBM usually plagiarizes
nice

also gbk and graveland have existed for longer than or as long as every other band you posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKk_AvqY-U&t=33s

reminder this demo predates havohej
>>
>>74547293
No, they don't. NSBM blows buddy.
>>
>>74547340
Nice ""argument"""
>>
>>74547214
>Arghoslent sounds exactly like formulaic uninspired Melodeath m8.

Literally tone deaf
>>
>>74547340
Literally just a buttmad leftie
>>
>>74547393
Nice bias
>>74547404
Literally just a delusional neckbeard.
>>
literally cant stop listening to Halsey dudes
>>
>>74547416
The only reason you think NSBM is shit is because you disagree with it politically

You also say blatantly false shit like equating Arghoslent to In Flames, no one will buy into this argument.
>>
>>74547404
No, he's just retarded.

>>74547416
>everyone but me is wrong
fuck off
>>
>>74547266
>>74547340
>>74547416
Holy shit, actual nu-males browse this general now?
>>
>>74547438
>everyone but me is wrong
Literally this entire thread
>>
>>74538425
great suggestion
>>
>>74547214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmCA7EwE3rY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGWEEpepNp4

WTF sounds the same
>>
>>74538272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VDCmQN8Cag
>>
>>74547435
The only reason you think NSBM isnt bad is because you agree with it politically.
>>74547438
Suck my dick frogposter.
>>74547440
t. Nu-male
>>
>>74547513
funny how you act exactly the same you claim other people do
>>
>>74547221
same but literally no point in mentioning politics here. Too many layers of irony to have an actual discussion. Just come for recommendations and nothing more.
>>
>>74547513
>t. Nu-male
this doesn't work when you're a literal nu-male, openly parading your nu-male beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDC8loxURGE
>>
There is nothing wrong with NSBM
>>
>>74547540
>Recs
You don't even want those as of late, for the past couple days this place has been full of nothing but autists sperging about politics. Probably because of all the shit that went down in USA with literal Nazis and Antifa causing tension.
>>
NSBM really is the nu-male filter genre after all
>>
>>74547603
it's just this one faggot who bitches about Arghoslent all the time, that's mostly it.
>>
>>74547575
>t. Nu-est male
Facists are the ultimate cucks.
https://youtu.be/KzY88IKhg1U
Kill whitey
>>
>>74547620
To be fair, even though Arghoslent has alright riffs they're still meh and the fact they've been spammed here nonstop is kind of boring at this point.
>>
I actually dislike NSBM because most of what I've heard has been boring shit, politics aside.
Gimme something with good riffs /meal/
>>
>>74547648
they aren't nearly as spammed as they were couple of weeks ago when the meme first started, I've only seen the "spam" by one dude today and he made like 2-3 posts and that was it.
>>
>>74547684
Judas Iscariot - To Embrace The Corpses Bleeding
Abigor - Nachthymnen
>>
Is there any nationalist trad metal?
>>
Awakening my inner angsty teenager
>>
>>74547684
https://youtu.be/Z8VpW92HsP8

Not BM but tasty riffage.
>>
>>74547729
Is this trad enough?
https://youtu.be/9yobppwrWm0
>>
Finally gettin back to work on my battle jacket but I need patches. Anyone know where I can get some good death and black shit?
>>
>>74547808
This is garbage.
>>
>>74547859
Ebay and local record stores are where I got all of mine.
I had to have my Bolt Thrower Back Patch custom printed though.
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEXIT LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
>>
>>74547684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfaZNuChoE
>>
>>74547893
Pretty fucking boring
>>
>>74547882
finally a good post
>>
>>74548016
It's a new meme
>>
Post what you're blasting right the fuck now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjstdUtvpfI
>>
File: 3620.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3620.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>74548091
Underrated Devy album, Namaste and Planet Rain are top tier
>>
>>74548091
Not great for blasting but still a great record
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GX4pCKPYAg
>>
>>74548117
Wtf this sounds like Alice in Chains
>>
>>74548142
Never post here again
>>
File: dev21.jpg (12KB, 202x270px) Image search: [Google]
dev21.jpg
12KB, 202x270px
>>74548114
Is Devin a nu-male?

>started extremely angsty and produced really angry music
>eventually settled down and started a family, still acts like a manchild though
>>
>>74548216
No but you sure are
>>
>>74548261
rekt
>>
>>74538059
true
>>
Any Black Metal out there that uses ridiculously high shrieks in their music?
Im talking about the exact sound made on 1:11 right here
https://youtu.be/hCmbTMo14bw

Only thing I can think of is CoF but fuck anything they did after the first demo and first EP.
>>
>>74548382
hermodor
>>
File: perkele.jpg (49KB, 497x498px) Image search: [Google]
perkele.jpg
49KB, 497x498px
>>74548091
>>
>that band with only one good song

what band is it /meal/?
>>
>>74548538
Mayhem - Freezing Moon
>>
>>74548538
no one can deny this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KZQNxWjgao
>>
File: Brehs.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Brehs.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>guilty pleasures

Why is she so perfect brehs...
>>
>>74548612
>Decapickucked
>>
>>74546443
>>74546574
>>74546746
>>74547108
>>74547214
>>74547266
>>74547340
>>74547416
>>74547513
>>74547627
Holy shit, you really are out of arguments. I actually use Metal-Archives regularly and always go through the "similar artist" for those bands. Rest assured, Spear of Longinus, Arghoslent, Grand Belial's Key, Absurd and Graveland all sound distinct. All the bands that are similar came AFTER them.

You're going to tell me, without a hint of irony, that Spear of Longinus plagiarizes from other bands? You're tone deaf. At most, "TYONS" takes cues from "Drawing Down the Moon" and perhaps "Nazi Occult Metal" could be accused of taking a few hints from "Morbid Tales" or Hellhammer's demos, but even then, both albums manages to sound distinct:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INf4lBHN6bY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjU2616GuOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bgp3cvthms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftN_Lj_8foI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvObXz1aiM0

With Arghoslent, only Sacriphyx and House of Atreus sound like them, and both of those guys released music long after "Galloping Through the Battle Ruins" and "Incorrigible Bigotry" were released.

Really, you have no arguments, so unless you can exercise some comparative musicology based on the finer points of compositional grammar rather than the broadstrokes you've been using this entire thread, I'll take your opinion seriously.

Until then, LEAVE THE HALL!
>>
>>74548627
Is that a Final Fantasy character?
>>
>>74538584
>he didn't even post Flame of Serenity or Floodred from their first EP

still ok tho
>>
File: Biondini.jpg (25KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Biondini.jpg
25KB, 600x338px
AHHHHRRRGGHHHH FOR A FASCIST ARGENTINA!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGgxulHA1PY
>>
what's wrong with wigger slam
>>
>>74548701
it all sounds the same
>>
>>74548701
>wigger
that's your first problem
>slam
that's your second
>>
>>74548725
sounds like ur just a fufu bitch tbqhwyf
>>
File: GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
White Power 14/88
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuFAMAYjgq8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn8PAnzrCcA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V07ExGMd0l8
>>
>>74546443
>>74546574
>>74546746
>>74547108
>>74547214
>>74547266
>>74547340
>>74547416
>>74547513
>>74547627
And, while we're at it, how is this anymore derivative than any other Thrash band from the late '80s or early '90s?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvI5xt3pa3Q&t=17m39s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_9F9KbAebE
It still manages to sound compelling as fuck.
>>
>>74548680
these guys kick ass
>>
>>74546443
>>74546574
>>74546746
>>74547108
>>74547214
>>74547266
>>74547340
>>74547416
>>74547513
>>74547627
At this point, I know I'm arguing with a rube, but since the record needs to be set straight, have some more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMmlle5BmKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjLvH2Ke5Wg
You'd have to indict the entire Eastern European Black/Folk Metal scene if either of those two bands seem too "derivative" for you.
>>
>>74548650
>>74548755
>>74548843
didn't read lol
>>
>>74548650
>Being this autistic
Your taste is shit
Fuck off and go bee urself somewhere else.
NSBM is a terrible snoozefest.
>>
File: Patch.gif (243KB, 643x669px) Image search: [Google]
Patch.gif
243KB, 643x669px
>>74548843
from what i've learned some of the best if not the absolute best eastern european bands have "shady" or pretty literal racist overtones. i think that guy's just trolling desu and if not he's just a cum guzzler.
>>
>>74546443
>>74546574
>>74546746
>>74547108
>>74547214
>>74547266
>>74547340
>>74547416
>>74547513
>>74547627
You're a cunt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFhiehAYCW4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwMz4wzKVik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZyh-OhaY9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKbzL3jo0ds
>>
Thoughts??
>>
>>74548880
Nah, I think he's stupid enough to believe his own lies.
>>
>>74548905
nu-male
>>
File: 0009468716_10.jpg (305KB, 1194x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0009468716_10.jpg
305KB, 1194x1200px
>>74548905
Turns out I'm retarded
>>
>>74548905
Fairly consistently.
>>
>>74548921
are those star wars droids?
>>
>>74548921
legitimate AOTY
>>
>>74548921
Legitimately retarded
>>
>want to kill niggers in the name of dixie
metal for this /metalfeel/?
>>
>>74548921
legitimately average
>>
What's some good Antifa metal
>>
File: front.jpg (81KB, 619x624px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
81KB, 619x624px
>>74548954
>>
>>74548967
>Antifa
>metal
pick one, nu-male shit can't be considered metal
>>
>>74548893
Kill whitey, kill frogposters
https://youtu.be/AQ6cp2T76lY
>>
File: mumetalmixtape2.0.png (210KB, 1201x1369px) Image search: [Google]
mumetalmixtape2.0.png
210KB, 1201x1369px
>>
File: strayfromthepath.jpg (134KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
strayfromthepath.jpg
134KB, 560x315px
>>74548967
>>
>>74548984
>T. Nu-male
>>
>>74538713
324 is a japgrind band with good vocals
>>
>>74548995
>with Phil Anselmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFMYHEczWmY
>>
>>74548995
That song is satire
>>
>>74548996
/Mu/ is fucking shit
>>
>>74548995
>kill frogposters
wat, nobody posted frogs
>>
>>74548996
Not bad list desu
>>
>>74538272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFO5pseYV54
>>
>>74549046
I made it less shit, no thanks needed.
>>
>>74549046
we can do better
>>
>>74549017
>>74549028
>>74549045
Kill white people, kill /r9k/ nerdlords, kill inbred hicks
https://youtu.be/Hat_DFWAhVs
>>
New thread
>>74549091

>>74549091
>>
File: alpham bonnet.jpg (64KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
alpham bonnet.jpg
64KB, 500x498px
Top 20 best metal singers:
1- Graham Bonnet
2- Glenn Hughes
3- Michael Kiske
4- Joe Lynn Turner
5- Andre Matos
6- Michael Sweet
7- Bruce Dickinson
8- Joey Tempest
9- Klaus Meine
10- Dio
11- Eric Adams
12- Ian Gillan
13- Jon Bon Jovi
14- Göran Edman
15- Rob Halford (also called Gay Faggot)
16- Sebastian Bach
17- Tobias Sammet
18- Fabio Leone
19- Hansi Kürsch
20- David Coverdale
>>74538611
>>74538629
>>74538647
>>74538664
>>74538690
although pagan shit and anti christianism is numale as fuck, patriotism isn't, so i approve your posts
patriotism kills the eternal nu-male
>>
>>74548967
Panopticon, Falls of Rauros, Dying Fetus, Cattle Decapitation, Carcass to name a few.
>>
>>74539373
Good chart, but
>...And Justice for All is in Technical/Progressive
>But not Hell Awaits
baka
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.