[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the new album be like? It's the upbeat companion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 6354170-3x2-700x467.jpg (66KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
6354170-3x2-700x467.jpg
66KB, 700x467px
What will the new album be like? It's the upbeat companion to Vulnicura, but what do you think she'll go for in terms of style? Back to catchy pop like Debut and Volta, or something else?
>>
I expect it to basically sound like a happy version of Vulnicura.
>>
I just want less goddamn strings
>>
>>74528502
I can only hope she takes a lesson from Grimes how to do a properly catchy album like she did in early-mid '90s. Enough with the pretentious arty bollocks and more melody.
>>
>>74528502

three young thug features and bjork releases a visual album alongside it
>>
A congruous song order of sad song, happy song
>>
>>74529261
goat
>>
File: Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg (716KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg
716KB, 1600x1067px
>>74529327
>>
>>74529249
>BJÖRK
>TAKES A LESSON FROM GRIMES

DUDE PLEASE FUCK OFF
>>
>>74530668
No. You fuck off. Any old master could learn new tricks from from new masters. Bjork isn't relevant since ages ago because she forgot how to make songs as good as Hyperballad and Human Behaviour. Songs that people actually listen to. Bjork should take a lesson from Grimes how to do properly great songs again.
>>
>>74530828
>Grimes
>Not absolutely awful
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Kanye collab
>>
>>74530828
bjork literally beat ariana grande last year at the brit awards with vulnicura.

grimes is already trying with album #4?? and doesn't even have 5% of the relevance bjork did by the time debut came out. no one buys her music, barely anyone wants to see her live.

poor that
>>
>>74530849
Laugh as much as you want but you can't change the truth: Grimes is simply the new Bjork in terms of influence, artistry, innovation, even fashion sense. Hopefully one day you'll realize your mistake of disparaging her.
>>
>>74531187
>grimes is already trying with album #4?? and doesn't even have 5% of the relevance bjork did by the time debut came out. no one buys her music, barely anyone wants to see her live.
You just admitted that Grimes is patrician. She doesn't have Bjork's huge marketing budgets, that's why she's lesser known.
But this popularity argument works both ways: Lady Gaga sold way more albums than Bjork. Does that mean she's better than Byoerk?
>>
>>74529249
>>74530668
>>74530828
>>74530849
>>74531187
>>74532069
>>74532121
stop fucking ruining the thread and talk about the upcoming Bjork album
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.