[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this album fucking rips. I thought Weird Exits was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed-2.jpg (32KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-2.jpg
32KB, 620x620px
Holy shit this album fucking rips. I thought Weird Exits was the peak. This destroys it. Ca n we ta lk about it p l e a ssseeeE?E?????

Oh Sees - Orc (2017)
>psych-rock, metal
http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/kFBsQbfc/file.html
>>
Best drumming on all of their albums. The interactions between the two are nuts.
>>
Bump for The Static God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmQm285ZHeI
>>
>>74527679
No doubt this band is in their peak form - from Mutilator to now.
>>
I made the mistake of listening to this at like 9:30 last night, and I couldn't fall asleep for like 2 hours afterwards, shit got my hyped as a fuckin ape.
>>
>>74528796
I miss Brigid's backing vocals though
>>
my favourite of theirs. Love the heavier sound
>>
>>74527679
keys to the castle is the best song they've ever written
>>
My only complaint is that even though it's good, Raw Optics was an odd choice to close out the album. A little anti- climactic.
>>
>>74527679
>>74529827
>>74530707
>>74528796
I thought this was hyperbole but damn I think I agree with all of you. Previously Mutilator and Floating Coffin were my favorites but I can easily see this one topping those.

I was most surprised by how diverse sounding is was; I know their past few have been as well but for whatever reason I was expecting the Melvins sound to permeate through all the tracks
>>
did they change their name or what? Why is the Thee omitted?
>>
>>74529825
She does backing vocals on this new one
>>
>got one of the first leaked copies on SoulSeek
>cancelled the downloads of all the people who started downloading it
>>
>>74533739
Good for you, now they can just grab it from the zippy or mega links that have been shared here

>>74533101
Yeah, they announced the name change when they announced this album. They've done this many names before, but not since the mid-00s iirc
>>
>>74533864
Nah, I'm just fucking around. I got like 40 downloads last night.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WDjWaI4Y&t=4s
>>
>>74527679
Where do I start with Thee Oh Sees? Never listened.
>>
>>74536859
Chronologically, or start with Carrion Crawler/The Dream and make your way towards Floating Coffin or Mutilator.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.