[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most confusing album you've ever heard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: gc1.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
What's the most confusing album you've ever heard?

Not necessarily bad, just something you didn't really know what to make of after listening to it.
>>
File: cyberghetto.jpg (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cyberghetto.jpg
191KB, 600x600px
>>74526133
If you can give me a coherent synopsis of this album you win,
>>
TMR
>>
Naked City - Torture Garden
>>
Good Morning Good Night, not only because I can't grasp why people enjoy it but also why that one in particular is posted all the time.
>>
File: the big problem.jpg (54KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
the big problem.jpg
54KB, 500x497px
I honestly have no clue what to make of this album.

You figure someone with some artistic merit would be able to make something cohesive with a decent narritive, but this is just all over the place. There's supposed to be an overacring theme to the album that also ties into the artwork as some sort of answer to the riddle it poses, but from anyone's best guess i think he was diddled at a circus when he was a kid and this was his coping mechanism.

There are some good cuts on the album though (especially the selected readings and These Boots Were Made for Walking), but it's really tough to sit through it in one go because it literally has zero direction.
>>
File: twininfinitives.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
twininfinitives.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
took me a lot of listens to "click"
>>
Berlin - Lou Reed
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
>>
David Bowie - Earthling:
https://youtu.be/J3GYLP_oJFc
>>
>>74526645
My favorite album of all time. Now listen to it again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.