[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I never see anyone talk about her so I wanted to make a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fe0d96b46cd282c0bf2f41ee3234c02e.jpg (771KB, 1600x1175px) Image search: [Google]
fe0d96b46cd282c0bf2f41ee3234c02e.jpg
771KB, 1600x1175px
Hey I never see anyone talk about her so I wanted to make a thread and discuss her works.

What is your favorite album of hers? What is you favorite song, have you seen her live?
>>
>>74517386
Trump ruined her. She looks like a crackhead now.
>>
Idler Wheel is one of my all time favorites. Glad to see some love for Fiona
>>
>>74517386
The Idler Wheel is my favorite of hers and I'm kicking myself that I didn't see her in 2012/2013 when I had multiple opportunities to

>>74517408
She actually looks better now that she did in the late 00s/early 10s
>>
>>74517436
I'm thankful she and Amy are discussed her little to ever. Because it always becomes a pissing contest over waifus and it's just lame. I want to talk about music I don't care about who's the cutest etc.

Plus I feel it's super disrespectful given she's a childhood sexual assault survivor
>>
>>74517487
What do you think the chances are of her releasing a new album? She's so goddamn secretive that I feel like a new album could drop in a few months or still be years away.

Whenever it comes, I'm looking forward to see if she goes further into an Idler Wheel sound, goes back to the more orchestral, fuller sounds of her early albums, or goes somewhere else entirely
>>
>>74517386
"Better Than Fine" is my favorite song
>>
>>74517562
*our arses
>>
It's been a couple years since I've listened to her. Maybe When The Pawn for sheer variety. I Know is a beautiful track -- she has some perfect opening/closing tracks. Though I do prefer the less bombastic production on Idler Wheel.

I should go on Dimeadozen to cop some live bootlegs. I'm not holding my breath on a new album.

>>74517408
Yeah, I feel a little blueballed when she showed up again in the news for some drunk political memes. Kinda like Valve putting out Artifact.
>>
>>74517541
I was hoping Hot Knife was a precursor to whatever she'd put out next. Don't think she's done anything else quite like that.
>>
>>74517541
I would say soonish within the next year to year and a half. As she takes around 5 years between albums.

That's hard to say I've noticed Fiona's albums have a sound of the times. Pawn slightly puncher version of Tidal.

I think we're gonna get something that sounds like Not in Love, and Limp but more focused. It's gonna be soft and somber but still have those moments of bombastic. I think it's gonna sound like the chorus of Fast as You can, expect more full and built upon.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>74517386
In the idleer wheel...

Warewolf
>>
>>74517386
Regret is my favorite song.
>>
>>74517386
The Idler Wheel is her best one imo. Wish she put as much effort in her lyrics as she does into album titles though, lmao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.