[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There will never be another Micheal Jackson or anyone as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: MI0003641477.jpg (115KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003641477.jpg
115KB, 500x757px
>There will never be another Micheal Jackson or anyone as close

Much has become saturated and the internet changed the way we consume media. There will never be another Beatlesmania or Micheal Jackson
>>
>>74517084
Grimes is the new michael jackson
>>
The internet has basically killed the need for subcultures when a few clicks lead you to finding whatever you want when it used to be a challenge, when it was a sport and a hunt. Not everything was a mouse-click away at one point, and buying something sight unseen was still just that. If you heard something you liked on somewhere your best bet was either hoping like hell to hear the song on the radio (yeah, right) and having a blank tape ready, hoping if you even lived near a record store it would be on CD, or toddling on down to the used record store to see what you could find if you were lucky.
>>
>>74517116
This kind of shit right here is why people hate you and Grimes. You guys are the worst fan base ever.
Just stop.
>>
>there will never be pointless mass idolization
Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>74517164
You're just mad because you know I'm right.
>>
>>74517155
This may be true, but it has fuckall to do with MJ.
>>
>>74517188
No I see what he was saying he forgot to rally it all back to the point.

Media made it so everyone will find their niche. There will never be one universally loved Musician ever again. Yes there are some pop acts that come somewhat close but nothing has or ever will touch MJ or the Beatles.

Especially since most acts have an edginess that turns off judo-christian America
>>
>>74517177
All Grimesfags is incoherent mental gymnastics. Delusional.
>>
Michael Jackson is like a pod person. There are probably legal measures in place to prevent another kid having the upbringing he did.
>>
>>74517223
Yeah, the only others that did it were Elvis (after he enlisted as a regular soldier during 'nam to appeal to all the conservative folks), the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and MJ
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.