[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Samantha Fox. She's got a lovely singing voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

This is Samantha Fox.

She's got a lovely singing voice, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1btg3mpEOc
>>
>>74513727
NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME NOW
>>
>>74513753
did Trent rip off her lyrics?
>>
>>74513785
Trent has good taste, so of course
>>
>>74513727
my dad had a giant poster of her knockers back in the day. wish i had it
>>
Naughty Girls Need Love Too was my shit.

I rubbed out a lot more loads to Sabrina but Sam Fox's songs were much better. Sam turned out to be a lezzo iirc,
>>
>>74513939
Honestly her tits weren't even the best part of her. That would be her hair.
>>
TELL IT TO MY HEART
TELL ME I'M THE ONLY ONE
>>
>I surrender to the spirit of the night

>night spirit, spirit embrace my soul

did Emperor rip off her lyrics
>>
>>74513727
>singing voice
>>
>>74514217
I haven't really heard any interviews of her
>>
never heard of this woman in my life but now I'm looking at her nude and good lord
>>
i really like this
>>
>>74513727
can she be even compared to sabrina salerno though?
>>
>>74514318
listen to her songs too, they're fun
>>
>>74514434
Not really. I mean Sabrina's artistic merit never really mattered.
>>
File: sabrina-salerno.jpg (414KB, 1027x1584px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina-salerno.jpg
414KB, 1027x1584px
>>74514434
damn
>>
>>74514434
Sabrina all the way
>>
>>74514434
Sabrina a shit

Sam Fox is the cutest and by far the superior singer.
>>
>>74514434
tfw sabrina salerno lives in your town but you've never saw her
>>
>>74514620
Well what are you doing here lad? Go find her.
>>
File: 1500165272974.jpg (80KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1500165272974.jpg
80KB, 1024x745px
>>74514434
I've spent a lot of saturday mornings searching far and wide for rare recordings of Sabrina Salerno and saving multiple copies of them on different harddrives but with Samantha Fox I've always been satisfied by youtube so I'mma go with Sabrina
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.