[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starts listening to Epica song >wow what a beautiful voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>starts listening to Epica song
>wow what a beautiful voice this woman has, what I've been missing
>suddenly autistic guitar starts GROWWWWLLLL REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>has to stop the song
>read comments of other autists actually praising the guy "singing"
I will never understand metalheads.
>>
>>74505272
You just have to grow accustomed to it, don't dismiss it just because it's not what you're used to
>>
>>74505290
Are you serious? There is no need for that man to "sing". It completely ruins my immersion. Maybe it's because I'm not an angsty teen.
>>
>>74505272
>I will never understand metalheads.
Me neither, and I make metal.

Why can't heavy metal have clean vocals like it used to have?
>>
>>74505272
>>74505311
>>74506099
>t. the nu malest
Epica is shit to begin with
>>
>>74505311
>I don't like a singing style therefore it's not singing
Get off your high horse, I'm glad growls filtered your ass
>>74506116
Also this
>>
>>74505272
I'm at a point where clean vocals instantly ruin the song for me. Most new songs that I start listening to start out pretty good with a heavy start but change over to clean singing for the hook or some shit and that's where I stop and drop out, don't want that shit in my music.
>>
>>74506148
Some of the heaviest shit I've listened to worked because of the contrast between the insane noisy guitars and the singer's melodies (The Goslings), it really depends on how cheesy the delivery is
>>
>>74506116
>t. the nu malest
I want metal that sounds like Sabbath. OG metal, actual rock music.
>>
>>74505272
Does anyone know any symphonic metal that doesn't sound lame and cheesy?
>>
>>74506325
I'm a Black Sabbath fan and I hate metal. I can't stand shit like Metallica.
>>
>>74506325
Look into doom metal then
>>
File: fbs.jpg (7KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
fbs.jpg
7KB, 202x250px
m*tal is for basement nerds i fukin hate that stuff
>>
>>74506670
>Look into doom metal then
Dude I fucking know.
>>
>>74506350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PvYoCVAgFg
>>
>>74507143
This is really fucking good, thanks.
>>
>>74506116
this

Epica is just a band like Nightwish where people listen to them only to jerk off to the female vocalist.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.