[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the person who made this thinking? >Beethoven more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: C0xihjMWIAAflsc.jpg (84KB, 486x960px)
C0xihjMWIAAflsc.jpg
84KB, 486x960px
What was the person who made this thinking?

>Beethoven more experimental than Mozart
>CAGE more experimental than SCHNITTKE

baka

what would be below stockhausen?
>>
>>74497074
>classical
>>
>>74497081
what's wrong with classical? don't be a piece of shit anon
>>
>>74497074
It's based on the people who listen to them you dork.
>>
>>74497118
not true, by the way
>>
>>74497125
>Normal Pleb
>Outsider
>Weird
>"That Guy"
>Outcast
>Disattached from the social doma

Okay cunt
>>
>>74497074
What's indie rock doing there?
>>
>>74497164
it's level of detachment from social norms, I.E., "how experimental can you get", 'cunt'. Those are funny names to go along with a little game of how avant-garde can u get ur music to be

>>74497192
memes
>>
Beethoven isn't listed as more experimental than Mozart on that image, even though he should be

Stockhausen is far from LE OBSCURE MAN, showing off how stupid the person who made this is. i would be surprised if it wasn't some high school orchestra pleb or something.

the answer to who should be down there could go on forever. throwing any musique concrete, electroacoustic, acousmatic composer down there would be a start. if that's considered parallel to the aims of this image (tho indie rock indicates not lel), you could maybe put Scelsi down there or something? it's stupid because if we're just judging by obscurity, a lot of those are "Outsider" at best because they're taught in any music appreciation class as token modernists (Messiaen is on that fucking Amazon show Mozart in the Jungle, for example).
>>
>>74497250
>the answer to who should be down there could go on forever. throwing any musique concrete, electroacoustic, acousmatic composer down there would be a start.

Surely not below Stockhausen though. I can think of a few more that should be in that region (Charles Wuorinen maybe), but don't think Stockhausen shouldn't be on the bottom.
>>
Looks pretty accurate to me desu
No Penderecki though?
>>
>It's obvious that the thing's not based on obscurity but how weird/unconventional/abrasive the music is.

But most of them are still nonsensically placed and I doubt whoever made that ever listened to Hindemith, Palestrina or Feldman (for starters).

Ustvolskaya should be somewhere near the bottom too.
>>
>>74498024
>more obscure = more detached from social norms

autist-math strikes again

don't you have a sajjanu record to listen to
>>
Xenakis should be below Stockhausen tbqh
>>
>>74497074
Franck and Grainger aren't that weird

>>74498024
level 3 dummy
>>
>>74498330
Uhm, yeah, wasn't this the point of those stupid memes?

>>74498366
Nah

>>74498368
Yeah, I was checking levels 4 and 5, didn't expect him to be that high.
>>
>>74497074
>no des Prez
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.