[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here listened through the new Milo yet? Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: who told you to think_milo.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
who told you to think_milo.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
Has anyone here listened through the new Milo yet? Thoughts?

After first listen I like it a lot, even more than So the Flies Don't Come. The production is incredible.
>>
easy AOTY contender, i think my favorite album of his

Rapper is an amazing track
>>
It's really swell had a fun time listening to it and hey if ur out there and you haven't given it a listen I suggest you do cause boy it's a fun time :) thanks for reading ;)
>>
>>74496493
definitely agree
>>
Amazing. Production is smooth as butter and as usual, his lyricism is off the charts. A ton of great lines and the features don't take away from the songs in the slightest
>>
I love it.
>>
>and the Pokemon Go
>and the Pokemon Go
>and the Pokemon GO

Damn...
>>
his first album I think could be called "great"
>>
He references GSYBE lol
>>
I like the direction milo has took. This album is easily a 9/10

Embroidering machine is probably the SOTY
>>
Does he still bitch about white people in the most pretentious ways imaginable? If so then I'll take a hard pass.
>>
>>74498967
no, this album isn't as aggressive as so the flies don't come.
>>
>>74499000
In his interview with rolling stone he said he's a lot happier now. Moved out to Maine with his wife and newborn sun and his music reflects that
>>
In this album he said he let off on all of his literary references that are rife throughout So The Flies Don't Come
>>
Did he get unbanned from twitter?
>>
>>74499482
wrong milo
>>
the production is fucking ridiculous honestly I'm impressed
>>
>>74495736
wayyy to backpacker for me. to be fair he says he might not be my type of rapper in one of the songs. i just don't like how he says something "deep" and then repeats it or puts sound effects on it to emphasize it's a "deep" line
>>
>>74495736
milo was better back in his early days when he didn't treat himself like he was hot shit. also his beats have never blown me away. that being said this was an enjoyable album and a bit less pretentious than his last one.
>>
ruby yacht forever and ever and ever and ever and ever
>>
>>74500179
>wayyy to backpacker for me
pretty retarded thing to say
>>
>>74496946
this ruined the song for me. i love milo but i can't stand how he always forces references like that.
>>
>>74501342
godspeed you black emperor
>>
when he played Diablo 2 he always picked a druid
>>
He stopped referencing books and started referencing video games
>>
Milo is based af
>>
>>74501719
He's been referencing video games since 2011
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.