[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order an artists discography from best to worst 3 Cheers >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Order an artists discography from best to worst

3 Cheers > Hesitant Alien > Bullets > Conventional Weapons > Black Parade > Danger Days > frnkieroandthecellabration > Remember the Laughter
>>
File: nin.jpg (43KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
nin.jpg
43KB, 1200x630px
Well, I came prepared.
The Downward Spiral > The Fragile > Broken > Not The Actual Events > Pretty Hate Machine > Add Violence > Hesitation Marks > Further Down The Spiral > Year Zero > With Teeth > Things Falling Apart > Still > Ghosts I-IV > Fixed > Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D > The Slip
>>
Bump

>>74492821
Would personally switch TDS with fragile but otherwise spot on my dude
>>
File: Low.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Low.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
oh god this took forever but here goes
Low > Station To Station > Lodger > Scary Monsters And Super Creeps > Aladdin Sane > Hunky Dory > Outside > Heroes > Reality > Blackstar > The Next Day > The Man Who Sold The World > The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars > Hours > Diamond Dogs > Baal > Let's Dance > Earthling > Heathen > 2nd S/T (Space Oddity) > Young Americans > Tin Machine 2 > Labyrinth > Tin Machine > Black Tie White Noise > The Buddha Of Surburbia > 1st S/T > Pin Ups > No Plan > Lazarus > Tonight > Never Let Me Down
>>
>>74492920
The Downward Spiral and The Fragile are nearly equal in my mind. I still remember the day I decided to put the album on for the first time, using a YouTube video of it (yeah, i know, but i was, like, 14 and didn't have money) and was just absolutely blown away by Mr. Self Destruct. And every track that followed kept impressing me and once Hurt ended I actually thought to myself "Is it really over? It can't be, right?"
Meanwhile, I only recently listened to The Fragile, and it also blew me away in a similar fashion. Seriously, a nearly two-hour long album that's consistently great throughout? That's fucking rad.
If you ask me to order these again tomorrow, The Fragile might overtake TDS.
>>
Achtung Baby > War > The Joshua Tree > Boy > The Unforgettable Fire > Rattle and Hum > Zooropa > All That You Can't Leave Behind > Pop > October > No Line on the Horizon > How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb > Songs of Innocence
>>
>>74493343
I'd put Rattle And Hum over The Unforgettable Fire, myself. Otherwise, solid ranking!
>>
Lateralus > aenima > Undertow > 10,000 Days > Opiate
>>
>>74493518
Swap Ænima and Lateralus and you've got yourself a deal.
>>
>>74493542
i like anima better but Lateralus is too good
>>
>>74493062
>The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars
>that low
>>
>>74493871
i just... prefer all those albums to it. it's still phenomenal, mind, but i think he made even better albums than it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.