[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i saw that kendrick-radiohead comparison but i think this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: he's gone shit.jpg.png (2MB, 596x2086px) Image search: [Google]
he's gone shit.jpg.png
2MB, 596x2086px
i saw that kendrick-radiohead comparison but i think this one is more accurate
>>
>>74491714
I hope not
>>
No it isn't.
The OD = Infinite thing kinda works and maybe the SCALP/MMLP stuff but if you compare this to the Radiohead thing, the Pablo Honey comparison doesn't change much, the Amnesiac = UU works well and DAMN. was disappointing but not as bad as Encore.
>>
>>74491714
ems earlier stuff was way more interesting and culturally relevant than Kendrick's, have you heard dna, it's we wuz kangs the musical.
>>
>>74493722
wasnt checking this board when DAMN. was released and i enjoyed it alot, how is it bad? dont want to argue just want to hear someone else's opinion.
>>
>>74491714
>muh concept albums
Damn is good you fucking contrarian
>>
>>74491714
These albums have very little to nothing in common. Hell at least the Radiohead one was more accurate with reception/artistic goal. This is just a fucking trainwreck.
>>
>>74493722
Yeah but HTTT continues Amnesiac/Kid A's electronic sound while DAMN. is by far the most commercial Kendrick album. The Radiohead comparison kind of falls apart as well, doesn't it?
>>
>>74494158
I don't think it's bad, it's just that it's probably Kendrick's worst commercial album and it came after TPAB which was a very interesting and beautiful behemoth of a record. (In fact it's one of my favourite albums ever so there was pretty much no way Kendrick could follow it up for me)
>>74494952
HYATT kind of continues with the electronic sound at points but it is quite a lot less experimental than Kid A and Amnesiac. That is probably the only album that doesn't fit perfectly for the comparison, but it matches a lot better than Encore.
>>
>>74495871
>HYATT
what the fuck is this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.