[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do leftists like them because of bold and brave or do they hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: against me.jpg (141KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
against me.jpg
141KB, 768x768px
do leftists like them because of bold and brave or do they hate them because they said anarchism doesn't work?
>>
File: George-Soros-1.jpg (265KB, 3216x2412px) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros-1.jpg
265KB, 3216x2412px
>>74490605
no one likes this shit.

fake band propped up by a corrupt press.
>>
Remember everyone who isn't a basement dwelling alt right virgin is a single hive mind. Zizek and Pitchfork are the same thing, right?
>>
>>74490638
yeah man Soros has his hands deep in the Gainesville record label No Idea. really central in the entertainment industry.
>>
>>74490638
>fake news
I like them cuz they're catchy but think Laura is mentally ill and a piece of shit that's got a habit of throwing those that love "Her" under the bus and is a massive hypocrite
Also their last two albums sucked ass
>>
Like seriously, read her book. She's fucking garbage, maybe even a sociopath.

But up till TDB their albums are p okay
>>
>>74490712
>>74490747
being an anarchist or communist tends to mean you're mentally ill or a sociopath
>>
>>74490702
you think they don't have plants on legit indie labels? better smarten up.
>>
>>74490761
>Every valid intellectual of the last century is mentally ill or a sociopath

Spoken like a true amerifat anti intellectual capitalist
>>
>>74490605

This band is from my hometown. They also opened for Green Day when I saw them. They were eh, I don't remember anything amazing from them.

>>74490638
Probably what he said, too, given my hometown is a lib-central university town.
>>
>>74490761
Hey grandpa! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in ages
>>
>>74490776
>listen hilldawg, this shit is genius, come here
>we're gonna make this indeh folk anarchist band who puts out literal-who tier releases for ten years
>then they'll "sell out" and say anarchism is for teenagers
>why would we do that, we want them to be anarchists
>i don't know
Soros is a genius
>>
>>74490761
No I just mean she's just fucking selfish and MEAN and talks shit about literally every single person in her life. Her band mates, her best friends, her family.

I'm also fucking sick of every time she so much as takes an unusual looking dump being blasted everywhere as front page news. Overblown, overrated band composed of shitty people
>>
You also get the new wave of fans of Against Me! that only popped up because it came out as mentally ill.
The danger hair tumblr types that don't give a shit about the rest of the genre and look at Grace despite being an unrepentant cunt as an inspiration simply because she hasn't been murdered in a gas station bathroom yet
>>
been shit since new wave anyways lol
>>
>>74490842
don't be a dummy. they somehow got their hooks into that idiot and now it's a tranny. don't think this shit doesn't go on.
>>
Grace, there's a reason most of your former band mates, wives and fans have left you. And there's a reason anyone is still with you. One is because of WHO you are, and one is because of WHAT you are. You've reached the apex of superficial, style over substance limp wristed pop and existence.
You are a fully fledged meme now.
>>
>>74490781
yes, intelligent people have much higher rates of mental illness than the general population. go around quoting Marx's racist, paranoid letters around some tankies, it's hilarious the gymnastics they do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.