[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 1990, Ice Cube did an interview with Dee Barnes talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2251.jpg (52KB, 460x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2251.jpg
52KB, 460x620px
>In 1990, Ice Cube did an interview with Dee Barnes talking about him leaving the N.W.A. The interview was published, but upset members of the N.W.A who felt they were being portrayed in a negative light. When Dr. Dre ran into Barnes at a record release party, he went after her.

>“He picked her up by her hair and ‘began slamming her head and the right side of her body repeatedly against a brick wall near the stairway’ as his bodyguard held off the crowd with a gun.” When Barnes escaped from him and ran to the washroom, Dre followed her and continued the assault.

>Dre was charged with assault, and stated “People talk all this shit, but you know, somebody f*ck with me, I’m gonna f*ck with them. I just did it, you know. Ain’t nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain’t no big thing—I just threw her through a door.”

What did he mean by this?
>>
holy fuck that forehead
>>
>nigger acts like a nigger
Shocker
>>
Ain't nuthin but a G thang
>>
>listens to John Lennon once
>>
>He claimed that Dr. Dre was generally non-violent and that the attack was a result of excess drinking
HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>>74481729
>nigger acts like a primal ape
Of course he's gonna act like a fucking monkey, HE IS ONE.
>>
>>74483001

Monkeys and humans are biologically different
>>
>white people do shit
>wow you're shit
>black people do shit
>wow niggers amirite
What did these anons mean by this?
>>
>>74483119
>t. white trash
Just go back to /pol/ or r/The_Donald
>>
Pretty sure Dr Dre is embarrassed about his past behaviour
>>
File: book-covers-1-1.jpg (66KB, 242x361px) Image search: [Google]
book-covers-1-1.jpg
66KB, 242x361px
>>74483205
>Complains about the go back meme
>Calls other users reddit
>>
>>74483234

the leddit doth protest too much
>>
Quick ruin it ruin make sure nothing good can happen for them ever ever ever aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Can we shoot him to death?!"

No!

It's just some music and painting
Stop I stop it stop it nhgcf6tdiydohdoocodohd

sigh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.