[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was he so fucking appealing? even during a time of universal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

why was he so fucking appealing?
even during a time of universal fag hating and disdain, this guy enjoyed world wide adoration and applause, how?
>>
>>74478490
He/they put on a fucking show even on big performances. Something thats lacking today.
>>
Its the mustache
>>
Just one magic word - C H A R I S M A
>>
>>74478490
Did Freddy poo in the loo?

Or did he poo on lou?
>>
>>74478520
this desu
next level showmanship
mercury was one of the greatest showman of all time
he was so good at it, the fact he was an aids ridden faggot became irrelevant.
>>
Great performer, great range / voice.
Really one of the best gays. Top gay.
>>
his/their talent surpassed prejudice
it was undeniable.
>>
Queen just in general was incredible at showmanship and pop composition. Think about Bohemian Rhapsody, for all it's memed about - it's a song without any sense of chorus and heavy shifts in dynamics that every goddamn normie knows - honestly, that's quite surprising. They knew how to put up a show, that's for sure.
>>
File: tumblr_nrzbaeronO1qdt4ino1_400.jpg (89KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrzbaeronO1qdt4ino1_400.jpg
89KB, 370x370px
>>74478490
You take sexuality as someones main trait

A man can build 100 bridges and suck one cock, but all he will be known as the man who sucked one cock
>>
>>74478723
your statement doesn'r really hold true.
freddie probably sucked off hundreds of cocks, yet he's not known for sucking cocks. he's known for being one of the greatest frontmen of all time.
>>
>>74478490
Skill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N0TkfrQhY
>>
here's the thing about freddie
>>
>>74478490
he was gay but he wasn't a faggot, that's why
today we have gays who are faggots and even heteros who are faggots
>>
the guy had some mad pipes
>>
>>74478490
the uncle tom of gays
a house gay
>>
he had an AMAZING voice. That is an irrefutable fact.
>>
>>74478543
Both my good man.
>>
>>74479518
freddie mercury is manlier than 90% of millennial men gay or straight
>>
Back to r/eddit you faggot
>>
>a thread where mu isn't relentlessly hating on Queen
holy shit
>>
>>74478490
>even during a time of universal fag hating and disdain
It's funny when historically illiterate children talk about the 1980s.
>>
File: 1502252089615.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502252089615.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>74478490
it's his chest hair
>>
>>74478490
>a time of universal fag hating and disdain
Underage fag, stop getting your history lessons from Tumblr.
>>
>>74480701
>>a thread where mu isn't relentlessly hating on Queen
>holy shit

Yesterday there was a thread where nobody said shit about blur.
Time has changed.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170811-014244.png (308KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170811-014244.png
308KB, 540x960px
>>74478543
>Or did he poo on lou?
>>
>>74478490
Queen wrote wonderful songs with excellent hooks all of the time and Mercury hit every single note. Without question, his charisma and natural talent helped him and the band. I don't think his sexuality ever became anything more than a side note, and besides he was keeping it hush up until he came out with AIDs, I think. By the time he was dying, Queen was already one of the most successful rock bands in the world.
>>
File: hayley-williams-6.jpg (130KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
hayley-williams-6.jpg
130KB, 1024x745px
>>74478520
>Something thats lacking today
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.