[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who hasn't seen her live should get the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170810_193808_01.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_193808_01.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone who hasn't seen her live should get the fuck off this board
>>
>>74476486
You're worse then Brandon
>>
The only band I've seen live that I wanted to go to was a Dinosaur Jr. show. It was awesome. Seeing Primus in November though, excited,
>>
why does she look like a psychotic boy in every single picture?
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzz.png (24KB, 1398x271px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.png
24KB, 1398x271px
Reminder that /mu/ sucks and is too toxic for Grimes.
>>
>>74477620
>implying Grimes is any better than any of those artists
>>
She has a very punchable face
>>
>>74476486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmy8mrzPE1g
>>
>>74476486
i fear for Grimes's safety if any of her autismo fans here go visit her
>>
I've never been to a live show.
>>
>>74479394
i would worry, if her /mu/ fans weren't basement-dwelling virgins who just want that pussy
>>74479414
baka
>>
>>74479501
FUCK THIS SHITTY WEEB FORMATTING
S M H
>>
>>74476486
There's not any pics of her feet floating around by any chance?
>>
>>74479608
stay in your own thread
>>74479621
..that's not creepy at all
no not one bit
>>
I am claire's feet. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP (sometimes claire does puppetry with us though), I don't watch anime or read comics, claire does the latter two but that all happens at the other end of her. I do play some online games on my the PC and mix music on the soundboard, with claire.

I am nearly 30 and 2 days and claire is in her late 29's (claire came out feet first but the rest of her was stuck inside for 48 hours resulting in fetal alcohol syndrome). Former model now techie(because she uses me to mix the levels on the soundboard now). My arches are secure, I own a pair of addidas slides among 3 other kinds of quirky shoes. Multiple vacations a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the audience.

I can have tats, wear flats to the studio (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can go bare freely and up on the table in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like going to new footwear celebrity gift bag campaigns, or an entire day the whole studio goes to volunteer at a food bank (I try to stay away from the food as I'm not that disgusting). We have a cyclist club for people that cycle
into the studio or do competitive practice on tour. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Friday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go on tour (Usually LA/Montreal/Vancouver/New York) - and I get to pick which fans I personally want to be in the face of - all expenses paid (bring claire along). No I'm not fungally infected and thats not the exception either. When claire was single I was never without a date when I wanted.
>>
File: grimes threads need to go away.jpg (84KB, 721x450px) Image search: [Google]
grimes threads need to go away.jpg
84KB, 721x450px
>>
Fuck off of mu
>>
File: 1501812992005.jpg (64KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1501812992005.jpg
64KB, 1080x1349px
>>74479846
>>
is there an ifunny for music
or is mu the ifunny for music
>>
>>74476486
No reason to go and see absolute shit.
Also why does she look like a retarded squirrel?
>>
File: take-a-look-at-grimes.jpg (131KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
take-a-look-at-grimes.jpg
131KB, 990x660px
>>74479974
>>
I would love if they somehow gave grimes her own board, and then it's just the same like 10 people over and over again and mu can finally move on....that would be funny
>>
>>74480244
If all of the grimes posters migrated mu would die.
>>
File: w0897wre.jpg (108KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
w0897wre.jpg
108KB, 680x545px
>>
>>74480262
Not too sure about that
>>
>>74480262
Mu would want to be out out of it's misery if this is the case
>>
please use her name in the OP next time so I filter it, thank you

>>74476486
>>
fuck off

i've seen her live and she isn't even that good live, which makes sense considering her music isn't that good
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.