[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's not a shit album, it's just that the leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1497475072882.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497475072882.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>It's not a shit album, it's just that the leak is bad quality
>You just wait, when the album comes out it'll be like going from a Cam to a BluRay!

When are you gonna stop lying to yourselves?
Sure, you'll hear the bass a bit more, and the volume won't fuck up in the last couple songs, but it won't improve the songs themselves

QOTSA/VILLAINS thread I guess
>>
Well, for the first post of this thread I'll just say the obvious:

your opinion is trash and so are you
>>
Fact: The songs will sound fantastic live

Fact: The production on the album sounds like a weak queef on a drum machine
>>
where's the leak
>>
>>74474399
search the archive.
>>
>>74474399
Kingdom Leaks
>>
Downloading now, the first single paired with
the fact Mark Ronson produced it is putting me off. Is it really a disappointment?
>>
>>74474490
OP here, I'll admit I was being hyperbolic, but it really is a step down from LC. I'm not sure where I'd rank it among the other albums, but probably somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>74473904
I like it better than LC so far. And I liked LC a lot.
>>
>>74474565
I totally understand, 4chan is the home of hyperbole. I will admit this first song is fucking great though. Let's see how I feel about the whole thing
>>
>>74473904
Thanks for the gif, this was hillarious.
>>
LC was really overrated, lead single of this album was really an improvement.
>>
>>74474618
Yeah, it opens strong, but then it goes down. By the time I hit Fortress, it felt really generic. Head picks it up a lot, but it dives down again afterwards. Villains of Circumstance is a good end, but it feels like something the cut off of LC.

I'm sure it'll grow on me on the whole, especially after the proper release, but there's a lot of people in denial right now.
It's super alright, and that's ok.
>>
It's got too much 70s but its fun. Live show will be great as always. Butthurt "old school" fans rise again.
>>
>>74474771
>Butthurt "old school" fans rise again.
Yeah I see a lot of Kyussfags talking shit. But then again, they've been doing that on forums since Lullabies 12 years ago.
>>
File: oh.jpg (17KB, 307x340px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
17KB, 307x340px
>>74474756
You're right about Fortress
>>
File: 1401530283102.jpg (144KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
1401530283102.jpg
144KB, 1024x679px
>>74474756
>it feels like something the cut off of LC
I get the vibe that a few of these songs were ideas left over from other Homme projects. Feet Don't Fail Me sounds Them Crooked Vultures-ish. Domesticated Animals sounds Eagles of Death Metal-ish. And Fortress sounds like it could've been on Post Pop Depression. Nothing wrong with this, but the album doesn't sound as cohesive as pretty much any other QotSA album.
>>
>>74474985
>And Fortress sounds like it could've been on Post Pop Depression.
Fuck me, you're right. There was a lot of noise about some Bowie-esque passages in some reviews, but that's not it. These passages sound just like Iggy in PPD

And yeah, a lot has been said about the singles being closer to TCV than QotSA. I'm with you, this album is a collection of leftovers from other Homme projects. Not that it's a bad thing, a lot of great songs from past albums came from Dessert Sessions and the such
>>
>>74474985
he should quit smoking, it's not cool and it causes cancer.
>>
File: aw_yeah_this_is_happening.jpg (16KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
aw_yeah_this_is_happening.jpg
16KB, 540x303px
I think it's fucking fantastic.
Especially Feet Don't Fail Me and The Evil Has Landed.
I think it's a great album.
>>
>>74475173
>I think it's fucking fantastic.
>I think it's a great album.
Well which is it, faggiccini?
>>
God, they suck so badly. Really horrible shit.
>>
>>74474786
>since Lullabies 12 years ago.
damn you're young if you don't remember the fullerene forums
>>
>>74473904
Domesticated Animals might be the worst Queens track I've ever heard. What were they thinking with that one? The "riff" (if you can even call it a riff) is horrible and the song just goes nowhere.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.