[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember how when visions came out some people here were saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 5

File: 1501413738693.png (1MB, 707x708px) Image search: [Google]
1501413738693.png
1MB, 707x708px
Remember how when visions came out some people here were saying Grimes would fall off in a couple of years and no one would remember her? Now will the haters finally face Realiti?
>>
>>74471830
Her music is still terrible
>>
File: grimesbtfo.png (24KB, 877x339px) Image search: [Google]
grimesbtfo.png
24KB, 877x339px
They were correct. Barely anyone knows her except for 5 or so people spamming generals with different ips. People don't even like her music.
>>
>>74471830
They only remember her because of your autistic ass spamming her everyday like a fag
>>
>>74471830
she was supposed to blow up after AA but she's lost all of her hype now
>>
>>74471958
this desu

no one cares about grimes anymore besides her fanatics Art Angels is her last good album
>>
>>74471830
K no one cares Claire
Enjoy your tumblr fanbase and stalker waifufags
>>
>>74471927
not the op. dude, seriously get a life. you spam all her threads day in day out with that poll. anyone knows that this plebeian board don't like her.
>>
>>74471830
Who has been talking about Art Angels since it released? Grimesfags always claim that the album is culturally significant. I mean, I had the album, but I'd be comforted if they've talked about it since. Maybe people will realize that her best albums are her first two.
>>
>>74471830
You know there's only like 20 people that post in here, right?
>>
>>74472101
*hate
>>
>>74472068
>>74472094
even more pathetic is the spamming caused by assholes like you. enjoy your ban autist.
>>
>>74472068
the guy you're talking about is the one responsible for the grimes thread infestation outside of that general. For some reason that sperg started making the general and began to spread his fucking retard obnoxiousness and autism to the rest of them
>>
>>74472138

can confirm when the OP of /grimes/ changed the goblins became completely uncontrollable
>>
>>74472138
it's funny how antigrimesfans like u are now in full damage control. trying to find a scapegoat for all the trolling you got is futile. better stop being so annoying and spammy.
>>
>>74472212
I'm a grimes fan you retard lmao kill yourself actually
>>
>>74472101
>Who has been talking about Art Angels since it released?
many people talked about it.you just missed those discussions.
>>
>>74472068
That guy probably gets beaten everyday at school or something so he enjoys being an internet ''''superhero''''
>>
>>74472257
Not on /mu/ or other small internet discussion forums. /Mu/ talks about bands like Unwound but that doesn't make them currently culturally significant.
>>
>>74472248
take ur pills and chill. breathe. are u calm yet? did that dude troll u so hard that u can't sleep at night? what u do is a futile witchhunt. ignoring is the best weapon.
>>
>>74472301
/mu/actually talked about art angels a lot. search the archive.
>>
>>74472343
I was asking for discussion about Art Angels that isn't on /mu/ you dip. How can an album be significant if it's forgotten soon after its release? Chris Ott was right.
>>
>>74472366
search the google and take the chillpills. why are u so annoying and hateful?
>>
>>74472068
Imagine being this mad at someone enjoying pop music
>>
>>74471927
>112 votes
Really makes you think
>>
>>74472414
that dude was trolled really hard if he's so triggered. he took that too personally. it's just a damn anon board not serious business.
>>
>>74472404
So I look up "Art Angels" on Google and the newest posts I see are from when it was reviewed.
>>
>>74472414
>mad at someone who constantly slams the same music and shits up the whole board = being mad at them because they like pop
Imagine being this stupjd
>>
>>74472477
there is a lot of discussion on various forums. try lana boards, popjustice, atrl, ilxor, gaga daily, rym and others. most music boards have a big thread dedicated to her.
e.g. http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/276-grimes/
>>
>>74472531
>small forums posting about her = culturally significant
And Unwound is culturally significant? Les Rallizes Dénudés?
>>
If they ever serve me a dish with the fucking pan as plating I'll make sure to damage it beyond repair
Bring me a goddamn plate you hipster fucks
>>
>>74472525
ur thinking that all grimes fans are just one guy. that's stupid. if just one guy trolled the whole board so hard that would be completely ridiculous. someone should give him the best troll award in that case. u need to chill and let it go. it's just a damn board.
>>
>>74472531
Lanaboards

Kys
>>
The fact that so many /mu/tants still not name Grimes as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" artist of the decade only tells you how far music discussion still is from becoming a serious art. fa/tv/irgins have long recognized that the greatest kino of all times are CIA and Bane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. /v/irgins rank the highly controversial battletoads over classical nintendoshit like mario and zelda who were highly popular in gamestops around USA. /mu/tants are still blinded by commercial success. Grimes not sold out more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore she couldn't have been the greatest. fa/tv/irgins grow up watching kino of the past, /v/irgins grow up playing a lot of vydia of the past. /mu/tants are often totally ignorant of the music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Grimes did anything unworthy of being saved.
>>
>>74472588
what do u mean by culturally significant?
the album is out there and people are just listening to it. what do u want more?
>>
>>74472633
Well his writing style is pretty obvious, the only other significant Grimes poster is classical music anon, who's pretty nice aside from being stubborn a few times. I don't think that all Grimes fans are one person. I think the person who posts the same, acts the same, makes the same arguments (and always fails to post justifications for them) is probably one person. There are also other annoying grimesfags but they're not nearly as significant. Think of the guy who was posting in the Hyperballad vs REALiTi thread and the anon who kept dodging questions about jazz. He also consistently writes "HA HA HA HA HA" at he beginning or ending of his posts.
>>74472672
I know this is pasta but aside from influencing Lorde (which doesn't show in lordes music), how is Grimes influential? Or innovative for that matter. And don't say "because she has her own sound", because that would make every single artist innovative in some way.
>>
>>74472633
>thinks slightly changing his writing style will convince someone it's not him
We know it's you, mentally ill anon. You're not fooling anyone
>>
>>74472672
ur trying too hard. u laugh about her but u still waste hours from ur life talking about her. u make her relevant by paying too much attention to her discussions. she won.
>>
>>74472692
When anons claim that Art Angels is an important or innovative album, they have no leg to stand on. I would understand if they called it good but why not just leave it there?
>>
>>74472708
u never heard of the concept of impersonating. maybe there one guy who started it all but few others post in the same style, so it appears it's just one guy. it's very easy to do tricks on anon boards.
>>
>>74472759
And what would they stand from doing that? Plus, that still only gives us like 4 anons if that's true. I'd like to see some evidence as well.
>>
>>74472709
i'm as normal as a loaf of bread. but u just need to tone down ur autism a little. be more chill and less conspirative.
>>
>>74472775
just for (you)s. it's like a game 4 them. if it were just one guy he would be banned many times by now. just my 2 cents.
>>
>>74472794
>>74472830
this is SO fucking embarrassing
>>
>>74472531
>thotboards
>>
>there was never a grimesfag writing "u" and "ur" in everz post
>suddenly one defending her frantically appears out of nowhere
Nothing suspicious here
>>
>>74472135
Wait why where they banned? what rule did they broke?
>>
>>74472983
i'm more like a lurker. as i said, tone down ur autism. ur making me uncomfortable.
>>
>>74471830
grimes is tumblr tier the only person i knew who listened to grimes was a chubby girl who seemed autistic and didnt shave her legs
>>
>>74473050
spam and non-quality posts
>>
>>74473113
u missed the opportunity to find ur only wife/gf u could afford. ur a big loser!
>>
>>74473086
Jesus christ. We all know you're samefagging. Just stop it. You look dumb as shit.
>>
>>74473151
actually it was my friends gf idk what he saw in her but hes dead now
>>
>>74473050
Absolutely none. It was a post calling out that obsessed grimesfag who spams her every day for his actions and /grimesmod/ decided to ban them.
>>
>>74473160
samefagging with whom itt? why do u keep throwing tantrums at any grimes fan in sight?
>>
>>74473180
>/grimesmod/
wtf is this?
>>
>>74473202
kek
>>
>>74472067
Maybe it's not the same person every time... Maybe it's possible that multiple people can dislike an inherently mediocre artists with fans that are creepy losers?
>>
>>74473381
>This song
>Mediocre
https://youtu.be/ADPk5PpkjMg
>>
>>74473408
>Comments are disabled for this video
Is Grimey scared of criticism just like her fans - excuse me, that one fan - on this board are?
>>
>>74473381
her anti fans here are the real creepy losers. these autists have nothing better to do than to shitpost and annoy her fans all day long. at least her fans do what fans are supposed to do, but those creepy anti fans have no excuse for their creepy behavior.
>>
>>74473408
That was the most generic pop/electronic song I've ever heard, congrats you really proved me wrong. Can't wait to listen to it on repeat at the grocery store when I buy food.
>>
>>74473471
What fans are supposed to do is listen to the music and enjoy it not spam multiple shit threads full of faggots on 4chan 24/7 go out side faggot.
>>
>>74472709
Honestly this new writing style suits his IQ level a lot better.
>>
Grimes is Khaleesi, Desu.
>>
>>74473528
let the mods to do their job. it's not ur business to tell people on an anon board what they should do. also chill ur tits: u look like a furious monkey. u accused that guy for being obnoxious but ur 10x worse than him.
>>
>>74473649
Your English vocabulary is definitely limited and you recycle same phrases every time, every day, even in this new alter-ego of yours. You like roleplaying that much?
>>
>>74473782
i've seen ur posts. u talk & post the same shite every single day. i will stop giving u attention. ur mentally ill beyond repair. u see mean grimes fans everywhere like u have pstd from too much shitposting and being trolled. get off 4chan for once autist.
>>
>>74472633
>someone should give him the best troll award in that case
So, is this your "secret" reason for why u r here?
>>
File: 1478299695546.png (7KB, 255x75px) Image search: [Google]
1478299695546.png
7KB, 255x75px
>>74473462
>Is Grimey scared of criticism
No - she just knows first-hand how the Youtube comments section game works (see pic related.)
>>
>>74473649
Anon, it isn't your use of specific words/spellings that instantly gives you away. It's your word order and constant misuse of verb tenses.
>>
>>74472067
>stop spamming proof that no one but 10 of us weird, cringy waifufags shit up the board with our lord and savior grimes! D-Delet!
>>
>>74474191
would u mind if you chill ur autism a little? /mu/ is full of anons who don't speak perfect english because it's not their native language. don't be an ass.
>>
>>74472067
>dude, seriously get a life. you spam all her threads day in day out
Oh, just like you do with Grimes posts on this board?
>>
>>74474295
speak for urself. u come to her threads like a fly to shit. i'm sick of ur stupid posts.
>>
>>74474355
So you're mad that we're posting in your thread, but you can spam every other thread with Grimes? Grimesfags flood the board with stupid posts about their goblin waifu AND spam every thread Grimes non-related with grimesposting. You all are pathetic and seriously need to get a life, you're ruining this board with your autism
>>
>>74474258
>whining how English is not his native language
Yep, it's definitely that guy.
>>
>>74474258
This is an English board. If you don't learn English well enough that it's obvious, then we reserve the right to make fun of you and call you out for it. Take a class man.
>>
>>74474475
wtf are u talkin' about? where the hell do u see spamming with her? u must confuse grimesposting with choaposting. get a life mega autist.
>>
>>74474258
then write a solid rebuttal in your native language if you want, I'll gogle translate it

doubt you can express yourself even in your native
>>
>>74474538
There's way more grimesposting than choaposting.
>get a life mega autist
Says the grimesfag kek
>>
>>74474510
It's probably Grimes herself and her native language is French since she's from Quebec
>>
>>74474512
i learned enough to be understood even by persons with low iq like u. u understood what i talked about so stop complaining like a dip. i speak my own brand of english so fuck u.
>>
>>74474538
>where the hell do u see spamming with her?
Well, there are two active grimes threads, and there is often rampant Grimesfaggotry in Kate Bush and Bjork threads. Not to mention the endless amount of her pictures that flood both threads and the catalog (there's three right now).
>>
>>74471927
Btfo
>>
>>74474589
Yeah, I've seen some of her Twitter and Instagram posts, she doesn't know English for shit
>>
>>74474592
So you are a native English speaker, yet you choose to express yourself in the stupidest way possible? Sure, I understand what you're saying but the fact that your terrible grammar leads to multiple posts is more of a reason for you to fix it if anything. If you want people to stop complaining, fix your English or we will continue to make fun of you.
>>
>>74474540
here it is: Lọ fock ara rẹ
>>
>>74474608
Dude, it's all coming from the same guy (the same one you're arguing at the moment) - the best tactic is to just ignore his posts since attention whores like him can't take not being feeded (You)'s
>>
>>74474665
Are you Yoruba? In that case
Ko ṣe ariyanjiyan
>>
>>74474660
i'm not a native english speaker u idiot. maybe u should fix ur dumb ocd or leave me alone. also few mistakes here are there =/= terrible grammar. jfc, ur such a dimwit.
>>
>>74474686
u found ur scapegoat cunt? why do u accuse me with no evidence, u son of a bitch?
>>
>>74471927
spbp
>>
>>74474589
>>74474627
Grimes tends to write in social media shorthand English like most people around her age do. This guy writes English like he's still speaking whatever his actual native language is - which clearly isn't English.
>>
>>74474796
shut the fuck up
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/74447252/#q74449105
>>
>>74473471
>I'M NOT CREEPY, YOU'RE THE CREEPY ONE

Put the keyboard down.
>>
>>74474861
Down in your dumb head
>>
>>74474686
I know, but it's fun.
>>74474716
well. you did say that you speak a "special brand of english", which implied that you know english enough to create your own variety. And no, it's not a "few mistakes here and there".
>>74474876
How do you put the keyboard down inside of someone's head?
>>
>>74474895
how do u feel being a pathetic grammar nazi failed musician? u must be mad because u'll never be even 1/100 as good as grimes.
>>
File: img_2982.jpg (316KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
img_2982.jpg
316KB, 1200x800px
>>74474665
>Grimes hired a nigger to shill her 24/7 on /mu/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74474716
Why does it surprise you that people are calling you out for making lots of retarded posts in threads when your self-admitted inability to speak English smoothly clearly identifies which ones are yours?
>>
>>74475054
i'm surprised that u talk so much meta shit instead discussing music. u were the one who annoyed countless of people with ur lame advices to stay on topic. practice what u preach, autist flutist.
>>
>>74475309
"Advice" has no plural form. Look, we can help you with your English, take it light heartedly!
>>
>>74475342
i could hire u to teach me some english. despite being so annoying ur not that bad.
>>
>>74475421
I could hire you to teach me English; despite being so annoying, you're not that bad.
>>
>>74475421
I think you're full of shit honestly. Most non-english speakers have pretty spot on grammar with a mess up here or there and are super apologetic bc they are trying their hardest.
>>
>>74475476
u couldn't resist, don't u?
>>
>>74475511
You couldn't resist, couldn't you?
>>
>>74475421
Awww, thanks friendo!
>>
>>74475500
>Most non-english speakers have pretty spot on grammar
really? ur full of shit in this case.
>>
>>74475606
Sorry, English isn't my first language.
>>
Thank God we're not amerifats
>>
>>74474947
Not pathetic, not a grammar nazi, and not a musician (yet).
>>
>>74475309
>annoyed countless of people
You are just a single poster, anon. Not "countless people".
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.