[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into Kanye, what are his most significant albums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Why have you done this.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Why have you done this.png
5KB, 640x480px
I want to get into Kanye, what are his most significant albums?
From what I can gather, it's The College Dropout, Late Registration, 808s and Heartbreak, MBDTF and Yeezus, right?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>74461054
those are all of his important albums, but to consolidate that further I suggest

TCD
808s
MBDTF
>>
>>74461081
Sweet
>>
Pablo is the best and I like Dark Fantasy second, then Late Registration and I don't listen to the others as much anymore. Just my opinion.
>>
>>74461081
Is the TCD remaster good?
>>
>>74461054
Don't skip Graduation, you might like it. I don't understand the hate for it personally.
>>
>>74461328
I'm not looking for his best albums, I'm looking for the important ones i.e. ones that included a big change in his music
>>
>>74461081
I'd swap TCD for LR, but yeah.
>>
You are lazy, just listen to them all
>>
>>74461440
If I like what I hear, I will listen to all of them
>>
If ya don't hear it all, there's no way to know whether you'd love one album and not the others. Is your time so precious? The time it takes to fuck around on this board, you could play his whole discography. Nobody agrees on what his top albums are
>>
>>74461054
Just go chronologically. It's worth it.
>>
>>74461054
>>74461704
I agree, if you go chronologically you'll see just how drastic his sound evolved throughout the latter half of his career as well
>>
>>74461348
If that's the case

TCD
Graduation
808s
MBDTF
Yeezus
>>
>>74461440
>>74461704
>>74461785
Oh wow, I only just noticed that he only has 7 studio albums and Watch the Throne
Guess I will then
>>
Enjoy. God bless
>>
Listening to TCD right now, sounds like Tyler the Creator was influenced by some of the cuts on here
>>
808 is the most influencial album of hiphop
mbdtf is the best one
yeezus is my personal fav tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.