[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >never heard nirvana except for smells like teen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1502315361154s.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502315361154s.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>be me
>never heard nirvana except for smells like teen spirit and in bloom
>thought they were good, but nothing special
>decided to go through Bleach, Nevermind, and In Utero since I got nothing else better to do
>I can't focus
>songs are stuck in my head
>I can't stop humming the songs
>CHEW MY MEAT FOR YOUUU
>Every time I walk
>NO RECEEEESSS
>Everytime I eat
>I'M AFRAID, I'M AFRAID, I'M AFRAID, AFRAID, GHOOOOSSTT
>Everytime I listen to another song
>HATE, HAAAAAATTEE YOUR EEENEMIEEESS, SAVE, SAAAAAVE YOUR FRIIIIEEEENDDDS

Right now I'm have Aneurysm going on loop inside my fucking mind. I never knew they would click on me, and it fucking clicked hard. Make it stop /mu/, please make it fucking STOP.
>>
Deal with it
>>
This is why Kurt killed himself.
>>
He's the one who likes
All our pretty songs
>>
File: apu benis.jpg (87KB, 654x1537px) Image search: [Google]
apu benis.jpg
87KB, 654x1537px
Barney ties me to the chair
I can't see, I'm really scared
Floyd breathes hard, I hear a zip
Peepee pressed against my lips
>>
File: RageFace.png (211KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
211KB, 600x618px
>>74457131
>>74457198
>>74457128
>>74457116
IM SERIOUS ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!
>>
Fucking Nirvana and their golden ass songs.
>>
>>74457101
pleb
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Daddies little girl aint a girl no more
>>
>>74457574
THIS IS OUT OF MY REACH, DROOOONE

THI-GOD DAMN IT MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>74457374
listen to crazy frog so you hear that instead
>>
Kurt had an ear for catchy music in general that few people in history even came close, and Dave was probably the best drummer of that era. Krist wasn't anything special, but he had a pretty good sense for microtimings. Mix that with how Kurt drew influences from fucking everywhere so you end up with some stuff that would generally never have gone mainstream breaking through to massive acclaim and you have a pretty great band.
>>
Check out Failure OP, I had a Nirvana binge recently that has evolved into a Failure binge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FORqP-SWj7o
>>
>>74459046
Thanks, I'll check it out.
>>
>>74458886
Yea, I have to agree. I normally don't get hooked to multiple songs in a row when it comes to albums, but God damn they were consistent.
>>
>>74458815
No..Anything but that.
>>
>>74459046
sorry to hear, im on a success binge personally.
>>
>>74457101
This is an 18+ board.
>>
Guess you could say the lyrics just...
DIVE, DIVE, DIVE
DIVE IN YOOOOUUU
>>
>>74461392
I still

LOVE MYSELF, BETTER THAN YOUU
>>
>>74459046
Fantastic Planet is a fucking great album
>>
>>74461048
DIIIIING DING DING DING DING DING DIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>74461164
there are tons of people over 18 who haven't heard nirvana (that isn't smells like teen spirit) or have but were too young to remember it
>>
>>74457101
Keep listening to it. Sometimes whenever I hear and album and get blown away by it on my first listen, I don't feel the same feelings on my third or fourth listen. I even felt like this listening to Nevermind myself. The production is absolutely fantastic, and the songs are all great, but it sorta wore out on me after a couple other repeat listens. I took it in without the initial blowing away moment, and it just became a good grunge album to me after that. Might happen to you too.

You could also try checking out other grunge, post-grunge or alternative metal artists. There's plenty to choose from, some might even be better than Nirvana to you. Alice In Chains, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam are the obvious next steps if you were to do that, along with Melvins, Hole and some other bands toward which Kurt had ties. There's plenty more after that though. Most of their albums, you very well may just find in the dollar bin of your local CD store. It's a throwaway genre to many at this point, other than its dedicated die-hards.

https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Prismadoll/strm_h/grunge%2c+post-grunge%2c+alternative+metal/1

I keep a wishlist worth of stuff I'm always looking to pick up. There's probably some others around my profile that aren't genre tagged or are tagged under different genres, but still have the grunge sound. You could PM me too if you like for some recommendations. It's a start though.
>>
kurt no brain
>>
Welp, time to binge on Nirvana again.
>>
>>74458886
But sonic youth and the pixies both had popular and critical acclaim before nirvana
>>
>>74463089
>trusting the opinions of someone who gave Never Let Me Down a 5/5
But in all seriousness, thanks.
>>
>>74461048
>No..Anything but that.
OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jDz8ObTogQ
>>
GRANDMA TAKE ME HOME
>>
>>74463889
Yeah I plan on writing review explaining why like the album eventually
>>
>>74457101
Literally so many similar posts have been made of this exact same thing. Why do you want to refrain from liking Nirvana? They're a fine band anon and all the normies that claim to like them have only heard a few tracks off nevermind at the most.

Just like what you like
>>
Dive,dive with me Anon
>>
>>74463089
Ok, thanks for the recommendation. I listened to Alice in Chains and Soundgarden before(well, Blackhole sun to be exact). But if this is what Grunge is, I might have to check out some other bands listend.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.