[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they do it? How did they manage to address their politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: RATM.jpg (284KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RATM.jpg
284KB, 600x600px
How did they do it?
How did they manage to address their politics so concisely and not being regarded as just another pretentious group ?
Was it because their music was actually good?
>>
The album is a hard fought battle between vocals and lyrics that are so corny they make you want to turn it off and innovative, funky music that makes you want to keep listening and that's a feat in and of itself
>>
>>74456380
This is the best description of RAtM I've ever heard wow
>>
Fat riffs
>>
Having more than one great riff in one song feels so good. Killing in the Name has like three different riffs that are all killer, as well as most of the other tracks.
People who actually listen to metal don't care that much about lyrics anyways.
>>
>>74456380
fpbp
>>
>>74456617
>>74456380
These desu. For what it's worth, i'm a right winger but I like the album.
>>
I can only ever enjoy rapping with rock music in the back, I grew to like Zack's style enough to even like Mic Check which is probably their least rocky song.
>>
>>74456336
Despite being a decent album, it's easily their worst. Evil Empire is light years ahead of it, so is Battle of Los Angeles. And they're both better than the 1st album because Zack's lyrics and vocals drastically improved.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>74458331
tightest rhythm section of any band ever. Tim Commerford and Brad Wilk were just on another level.
>>
>>74456380
>>74456405
>>74456651
>>74456700

Fuck off Zack De La Rocha's screams are god tier. No other 'rapper' in rock music had his madman flow.
>>
This is a CD that you throw out the window and someone finds it scratched on the road but tries to play it and it works great but they throw it in the trash
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.