[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you say anything to someone of the opposite sex if you see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

do you say anything to someone of the opposite sex if you see them wearing a shirt of a band you like?
>>
nice shirt
>>
>>74455110
not if they're wearing a misfits t-shirt
>>
"Nice shirt, faggot"
>>
>>74455110
Not if it's a Gorillaz t shirt or a pink floyd t shirt or a Radiohead t shirt or any band with bad fans.

If it's something else, then still no cause I'm a nervous loser idiot
>>
Only if they aren't ugly.

"Nice shirt! I like your shirt! I like you in that shirt! In that shirt! In that shirt! In that shirt!"
>>
>>74455110
Awkwardly talk to them.
>>
Yeah, if they're attractive. If I'm just passing them on the street it's just a "nice shirt" and they'll say thanks and smile, but if we're in a place where we'll both be for a while I'll try and use it as a way to start a conversation. I actually almost got laid out of pretending to like The 1975 that way.
>>
Depends.
If they were wearing a Pink Floyd Dark Side shirt, probably not
But if they had a Les Rallizes Dénudés shirt, most likely
>>
>>74455295
>>74455343
Sit and spin
>>
no.
one time a girl came up and said she really likes death classic and i was like wtf are you talking about and she laughed with her friends and i called her a pleb. couple weeks later one of her friends was my gf lol
>>
>>74456401
I don't get it
>>
yeah, i talk to most people if they've got a shirt with a band that could spark an interesting conversation. like, there's literally nothing to say to someone with a beatles shirt.

>>74455602
>ywn meet a girl with a Les Rallizes Dénudés shirt
>a girl will never compliment you on your band shirt

What band shirts does everyone have here?
What band shirt would you want some qt to be wearing the first time you meet them?
>>
>tfw saw a girl wearing a Brainbombs shirt at a concert a week ago but didn't say anything
>>
>>74457118
Sit down and listen to my record spin
>>
>>74455110
"Hey, I like your shirt."
>>
Nice shirt, fuck me
>>
>opposite sex
lol
>>
>>74455343
No you didn't
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.