[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It costed 7 dollars, it was too much, but John Frusciante's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Folder.jpg (899KB, 1412x1389px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
899KB, 1412x1389px
It costed 7 dollars, it was too much, but John Frusciante's name was on it, so I bought it. I took it home, I put it on, it was the worst track I've ever heard in my life. "They're not even trying!", "They're just playing randomly!"
And then I thought "Well, John Frusciante played on it, maybe if I give it another play..." So I played it again, and I thought "It sounds horrible, but they mean it to sound this way.
And in about the third or fourth time, it started to grow on me, and in the fifth or sixth time, I loved it, and in the seventh or eighth time, I thought it was the greatest album ever made, and I still do.
>>
>>74451117
>John Frusciante's name was on it
really? where?
>>
File: Libreto-5.jpg (2MB, 2837x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Libreto-5.jpg
2MB, 2837x1392px
>>74451148
>>
It's pretty good.
>>
>>74451117
If you think Deloused is the best album ever made, just wait until you hear Frances the Mute.
>>
>>74451117
Go to sleep, Matt.
>>
>>74451117
I realize this is pasta, but Deloused is literally their most accessible record for plebs trying to get into them
>>
File: RELATIONSHIPOFCOMMAND.jpg (207KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RELATIONSHIPOFCOMMAND.jpg
207KB, 1000x1000px
Graet album, but far from their best. Hell, Relationship of Command was better (and more quotable, personally). That said, it's an album by Omar and Cedric and their instrumentation (and in Cedric's case, the lyrics) never fail to surprise me with just how good they are.

Pic related, an album more quotable than Deloused in the Comatorium.
>THE WEAK ARE SUPPOSED TO DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.